Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How did the FSA 14’s and 16’s do in the playoffs. Oh that’s right they didn’t even make it. The CFC 14,16,17’s all finished 2nd in their groups as did the FSA 15’s.

I would have to say that CFC was better 14,16,17. FSA was better at U15.
    Technically fsa 03’s we’re tied for first in their group, they scored one less goal which was the tiebreaker.

That’s pretty impress for the lowest ranked team in the champions league. Add to the fact that the team ( gsa) went out on penalties to slammers in th 1/4 final, after a1-1 regulation game.

FSA very close

Comment

Technically fsa 03’s we’re tied for first in their group, they scored one less goal which was the tiebreaker.

That’s pretty impress for the lowest ranked team in the champions league. Add to the fact that the team ( gsa) went out on penalties to slammers in th 1/4 final, after a1-1 regulation game.

FSA very close
      Success is fleeting. Cfc 03’s will surpass this group next year. Have a great summer!

Comment

Props tp EF and the Palmettos plus G. It was ugly, ugly soccer but you won something of note. I'm very happy to be an FSA customer. Good job girls!
        Seriously? I am sorry, but that just isnt soccer. Do you really enjoy watching that "Style"? They can not connect 2 passes in a row? It is terrible to watch! I guess it is just about wins and not about learning how to play. Does the ball have a timer and a a detonator?

Comment

Success is fleeting. Cfc 03’s will surpass this group next year. Have a great summer!
          Not unless they get an entire new team or get some the 2002s to change their birthdates to 2003.

All clubs have their challenged teams. For CFC it’s the 2003s and for FSA it’s the 2002s. Those teams just aren’t very good.

Comment

Seriously? I am sorry, but that just isnt soccer. Do you really enjoy watching that "Style"? They can not connect 2 passes in a row? It is terrible to watch! I guess it is just about wins and not about learning how to play. Does the ball have a timer and a a detonator?
            whether I enjoy watching it is besides the point. They won. Get over it. The USMNT may play a prettier style soccer but they are arent in Russia right now are they. Winning matters.

Comment

whether I enjoy watching it is besides the point. They won. Get over it. The USMNT may play a prettier style soccer but they are arent in Russia right now are they. Winning matters.
              If this is the way our top leagues play it will be the way our senior teams play down the road. If no one enjoys watching it then the sport is even more doomed than it already is. That is NOT soccer. No one would dare call that the Beautiful Game.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X