X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca Academy Pro NY Tryout Link

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Met Oval and BWG coaches will improve Barça coaching? That’s the game changer? When they had 14 coaches from Barcelona wasn’t good enough?
    i agree. I'm paying for real authentic Spanish training. That is what we were all pitched prior to the first season beginning 3+ years ago. I certainly don't want to pay for a crappy American soccer coach posing as a Spaniard.

Comment

i agree. I'm paying for real authentic Spanish training. That is what we were all pitched prior to the first season beginning 3+ years ago. I certainly don't want to pay for a crappy American soccer coach posing as a Spaniard.
      I have to agree, it is what was suppose to set the club apart from the run of the mill trainer on Long Island. You know, most LI trainers do it part time as a second job. It may be a passion but not their life.
      The Spanish Barca guys have no other job than coach. They live, breathe and train to play soccer. They grew up that way and it is there career. Do you really want an ex-college(maybe) soccer player who is a landscaper during the day be the enlightened trainer to make the difference? I think not.

Barca, again know your market, don't abandon NY because you opened another Pro acedemy in Miami....

Comment

I have to agree, it is what was suppose to set the club apart from the run of the mill trainer on Long Island. You know, most LI trainers do it part time as a second job. It may be a passion but not their life.
        The Spanish Barca guys have no other job than coach. They live, breathe and train to play soccer. They grew up that way and it is there career. Do you really want an ex-college(maybe) soccer player who is a landscaper during the day be the enlightened trainer to make the difference? I think not.

Barca, again know your market, don't abandon NY because you opened another Pro acedemy in Miami....
        Keep chasing the dream Barca parents. Especially the Red, Blue, Gold, and Purple teams

Comment

Keep chasing the dream Barca parents. Especially the Red, Blue, Gold, and Purple teams
          Chasing something better than the typical loud mouth, wannabe coach I see on LI. I will keep chasing it. From our experience, the coaches are engaging, smart and polite. Something 99% of LI coaches lack. I have seen them take a rough group of kids in the beginning and by the spring have a sharp tactical team who wins easily. Yeah they want you to drink the koolaid but it is how they treat and train your kid that makes you stay, putting up with the logistical crap.

Comment

Chasing something better than the typical loud mouth, wannabe coach I see on LI. I will keep chasing it. From our experience, the coaches are engaging, smart and polite. Something 99% of LI coaches lack. I have seen them take a rough group of kids in the beginning and by the spring have a sharp tactical team who wins easily. Yeah they want you to drink the koolaid but it is how they treat and train your kid that makes you stay, putting up with the logistical crap.
            What happens when they don't play in this system ?

Comment

then they SUCK!

Comment

my kid plays and plays well. He has become the playmaker when playing now with friends and at school ball. Moving and passing the ball. When he started he was like most good players, he just tried to do it all himself and drive past people. It has been great seeing him learning how to play. He wasn't getting that with the town coaches. I think it has been worth it.

Comment

Barca

I kind of welcome some Americans that are capable ,and have gone to some training under Barca. I think Barca can also learn from the USA. They are relaxed...this is the way to do soccer...well that needs to evolve. Cruyff was not a Catalan. He invented that way of coaching the game. My local town team was training on line 3 days a week virtually. EMSC was having their girls in the parks with ear buds training as a team...that is creativity and refusal to give into adversity. We are NYers! Evolve quick...or fail.
                  They closed many academies...they kept this open. Hopefully they can make it a success.
                  Buy the Nassau Coliseum Barca!!!!

Comment

I kind of welcome some Americans that are capable ,and have gone to some training under Barca. I think Barca can also learn from the USA. They are relaxed...this is the way to do soccer...well that needs to evolve. Cruyff was not a Catalan. He invented that way of coaching the game. My local town team was training on line 3 days a week virtually. EMSC was having their girls in the parks with ear buds training as a team...that is creativity and refusal to give into adversity. We are NYers! Evolve quick...or fail.
                    They closed many academies...they kept this open. Hopefully they can make it a success.
                    Club would be smart to move their operations closer to NYC. Their announcement said-
                    "This means the club will be focusing even more strongly on young players in the Tri-State Area in a season that will start on August 17."
                    Not much of a true soccer culture in Suffolk LI...but head into Brooklyn, Queens, you could have 10 teams formed in 10 minutes that can name almost every player in LaLiga!

Comment

" I think Barca can also learn from the USA"
                      YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID AREN'T YOU?

Comment

The head coaches of Barca has not always been Spanish.
                        If it is good enough for professional international soccer players....
                        Brook who coaches the girls was surfs big lure coach.
                        She is REALLY good. She is here because she knows how good the coaches are and she can learn as well, but if you think for a second she can’t teach them a thing or two... you need some respect...you need to humble yourself.

Comment

The head coaches of Barca has not always been Spanish.
                          If it is good enough for professional international soccer players....
                          Brook who coaches the girls was surfs big lure coach.
                          She is REALLY good. She is here because she knows how good the coaches are and she can learn as well, but if you think for a second she can’t teach them a thing or two... you need some respect...you need to humble yourself.
                          You live under a rock ? They don't care about the girls side !

Comment

" I think Barca can also learn from the USA"
                            YOU ARE A SPECIAL KIND OF STUPID AREN'T YOU?
                            Agreed!! hahahahahaha They should ADAPT their management of the club to the United States speed and style but still keep FC Barcelona Values and methodology.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X