Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca Academy Pro NY Tryout Link

If anyone is interested- here is the link to register for Barca Academy Pro NY tryouts- This will be the best year yet 🔵🔴

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com...barca-academy/

And also a bit of news Directly from FC Barcelona-

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com...m-next-season#

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If anyone is interested- here is the link to register for Barca Academy Pro NY tryouts- This will be the best year yet 🔵🔴

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com...barca-academy/

And also a bit of news Directly from FC Barcelona-

https://barcaacademy.fcbarcelona.com...m-next-season#
    Best year yet? Yes, it’s off to a great start. They fired most of the coaches and still have no fields.

Comment

Best year yet? Yes, it’s off to a great start. They fired most of the coaches and still have no fields.
      And the communication continues to get worse.

Comment

Stop drumming up lies- their original plan was to reduce the number of Barcelona coaches to coach the pro teams, and they do have field secured even though the announcement has not been done yet. I just have to shake my head at all you fools

Comment

It’s a secret, only the people there may know? Why even have tryouts then.

Comment

It’s a secret, only the people there may know? Why even have tryouts then.
            Top secret, they won’t tell anyone where the fields are.

Comment

So they say Barcelona from Spain will be running the BarcaPro NY. But all the current Spanish coaches are now moving to Florida. Why?
              Now Barca NY are starting to hiring local trainers.
              Do you think the real Barca (Spain) will continue to invest in NY.
              They are in financial woes as it is:
              https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-over-covid-19

Comment

So they say Barcelona from Spain will be running the BarcaPro NY. But all the current Spanish coaches are now moving to Florida. Why?
                Now Barca NY are starting to hiring local trainers.
                Do you think the real Barca (Spain) will continue to invest in NY.
                They are in financial woes as it is:
                https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-over-covid-19
                Yes, the coaching numbers have been reduced, but any business model regarding this situation would've told you that would happen at some point. One Barcelona coach has moved to Miami so far as it was his choice to go back to Spain or go to Miami. I would've chose that move also, just because it's beautiful down there and he also has an opportunity to progress his career. Please stop trying to spin it. And Yes, they will continue to fully invest in NY as well as Miami.

And Most clubs/companies big or small are and have been vulnerable to financial disaster due to Covid. Read some real world news.

The majority of players and families CHOSE to stay at Barca NY becasue of the training, development, and families involved. They CHOSE to give Barca NY another chance to prove the management can run the other aspects of the program besides training/coaching the right way. NO other club on LI will develop players like Barca- the training is second to none. Some clubs in this area are all about quantity, not quality as it's been proven. Some just don't have the best trainers or philosophy in place, and some have good trainers, but don't have the club size.

There is no reason to bash any particular club on a site. Let's just hope US soccer starts to really progress it's players development like the rest of the world.

Let's hope all the boys/girls can get back on the field very soon to play the sport they love. I know most of us parents can't wait to get back out there too. Stay safe all.

Comment

You are so off base. This year you will loose more players then you lost last summer or are we not suppose to talk about that. You can replenish them all you want with fresh blood but the good Players are leaving. The list is big of players that tried Barca and left. We are not only talking about mid level players, were talking players that are top third of their team. Last year Alone, my son’s club picked up three players from one of their top teams. This year we have two more looking to come on board. That’s five players on their top team in the age group leaving within one year. B, C, and D teams don’t have enough talented players to replenish. Any good players remaining are frustrated.

It’s obvious you either work for the club or is a connected parent. Nevertheless, if your a parent who is considering joining Barca, I suggest you speak with a parent or two of a player that has left. Get the real scoop, let them tell you the magnitude of ineptness there. Also, see where they played before joining Barca. I’m sure there methodology and training looks awesome compared to the town team that they came from.

Bottom line is Barca has a talent deficit. More good players leave then join.

Comment

You are so off base. This year you will loose more players then you lost last summer or are we not suppose to talk about that. You can replenish them all you want with fresh blood but the good Players are leaving. The list is big of players that tried Barca and left. We are not only talking about mid level players, were talking players that are top third of their team. Last year Alone, my son’s club picked up three players from one of their top teams. This year we have two more looking to come on board. That’s five players on their top team in the age group leaving within one year. B, C, and D teams don’t have enough talented players to replenish. Any good players remaining are frustrated.

It’s obvious you either work for the club or is a connected parent. Nevertheless, if your a parent who is considering joining Barca, I suggest you speak with a parent or two of a player that has left. Get the real scoop, let them tell you the magnitude of ineptness there. Also, see where they played before joining Barca. I’m sure there methodology and training looks awesome compared to the town team that they came from.

Bottom line is Barca has a talent deficit. More good players leave then join.
                    Not the OP: Of course the person is a Barca parent as am I. That was just a very stupid comment on your part. Ha! However, I do agree with you about last year being run horribly, but you will be very, very surprised by how many of their "Talented" Pro team kids don't leave. The PRO teams have been MOSTLY in tact except for basically one age group.
                    Honestly- you can jump ship to a club that is managed better right now but your players will not develop the way they will at barcelona Ny The difference is; barcelona NY management can actually change how its run and do their jobs better but the most other clubs will never give you better training and development.

Comment

Not the OP: Of course the person is a Barca parent as am I. That was just a very stupid comment on your part. Ha! However, I do agree with you about last year being run horribly, but you will be very, very surprised by how many of their "Talented" Pro team kids don't leave. The PRO teams have been MOSTLY in tact except for basically one age group.
                      Honestly- you can jump ship to a club that is managed better right now but your players will not develop the way they will at barcelona Ny The difference is; barcelona NY management can actually change how its run and do their jobs better but the most other clubs will never give you better training and development.

Doesn't matter which club you are at, no reason to put down clubs. If you don't like a club; don't go there then.
                      There is no reason for anyone to keep badmouthing. All the first person did was post tryouts and you guys have to try to show who's D%3& is bigger and start crap. No need for it. You all sound like children.
                      There are much more important issues out there to worry about.

Comment

well just what I heard, and this plays to the Spaniard in the Barca methodology. The girls teams will not get Spanish Barca coaches. All the top Spanish Barca coaches are being held exclusively for the boys teams. As per the conversation I heard it was because only the boys can progress to a top level so they must focus with them, as they need to show results. Talk about misogynistic mentality. It is thing like that will cause people to second think the club. Doesn't matter if they are operated directly by Barca. In this #metoo world, it is something that can blow up on them.
                        Women are second class in their opinion. Did anyone tell them that in America, only women's soccer counts since they are the only ones that actually win anything and get news coverage?

In the entire mens soccer maybe they have a handful of players that no one has heard of, maybe one star like the kid Pulsic.

They need to get to know their market.

Comment

Every year they tell us that the club with be run better yada yada yada.
                          We decided to leave because the coach left along with another 5 and the remaining coaches are taking on more teams. That is why we left. We have had enough talk and decided to walk. I hope the new team/club we be run better but you never know until you try it.

Comment

Every year they tell us that the club with be run better yada yada yada.
                            We decided to leave because the coach left along with another 5 and the remaining coaches are taking on more teams. That is why we left. We have had enough talk and decided to walk. I hope the new team/club we be run better but you never know until you try it.
                            Good Luck with your move- I hope it works out

Comment

if you have a daughter, dont bother. You wont get the training. You will get local flunkies who have been "trained in the barca methodology". they will tell you they are just as good.

they are not.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X