Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be any type of organization soccer in the summer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep sucking that Trump Cheeto Dlck...never seen so many loser sheep, guy is laughing at all you dlckheads and so is the rest of the world.
    I don't know about that...my cousins in Europe like TRUMP. They respect Strength.

Perhaps you are talking about other governments since TRUMP told them all no more free handouts by the US Tax Payer (you and me) and they must pay there fair share like contributions to NATO, WHO, ect.
    Why do liberals think this is unreasonable? I just don't get it.

But, cnn/cbs tells you to hate TRUMP so thats what you do.

libbys love kool-aid, tastes good, grape, cherry all good right?

Comment

I don't know about that...my cousins in Europe like TRUMP. They respect Strength.

Perhaps you are talking about other governments since TRUMP told them all no more free handouts by the US Tax Payer (you and me) and they must pay there fair share like contributions to NATO, WHO, ect.

Sorry Cheeto Dlck licker, I hate Trump the because he's a racist, rapist, charlatan who sounds the dog whistle to all his scumbag followers and then HIDES in a bunker when they don't show up to protect him. That P()SSY HID IN A BUNKER!!! HID IN A BUNKER!!! When people started protesting outside the WhiteHouse that's surrounded by Secret Service and military personnel, LMFAO!!! HE HID IN A BUNKER!!! WHAT A P()SSY!!! Strength??? LMFAO!

Comment

Sorry Cheeto Dlck licker, I hate Trump the because he's a racist, rapist, charlatan who sounds the dog whistle to all his scumbag followers and then HIDES in a bunker when they don't show up to protect him. That P()SSY HID IN A BUNKER!!! HID IN A BUNKER!!! When people started protesting outside the WhiteHouse that's surrounded by Secret Service and military personnel, LMFAO!!! HE HID IN A BUNKER!!! WHAT A P()SSY!!! Strength??? LMFAO!
        you sound like a brainwashed democrat bowing to the liberal slave masters.

https://www.escapehere.com/destinati...he-us-in-2020/

Above is the top 25 most dangerous cities in the USA. A democrat mayor is in charge of spots #1 through #22, #24 and #25. How is this even statistically possible?

The brainwashed idiots will continue to vote these liars into office again and again.

But you can cont. to hate TRUMP because cnn and cbs tell you to.

Liberals love kool-aid, tastes good sir, ...bow to your liberal slave master.

Comment

Too much clorox sprinkled on your pasta. and drank the liquid clorox that looked like fruit punch gatorade

Comment

you sound like a brainwashed democrat bowing to the liberal slave masters.

https://www.escapehere.com/destinati...he-us-in-2020/

Above is the top 25 most dangerous cities in the USA. A democrat mayor is in charge of spots #1 through #22, #24 and #25. How is this even statistically possible?

The brainwashed idiots will continue to vote these liars into office again and again.

But you can cont. to hate TRUMP because cnn and cbs tell you to.

Liberals love kool-aid, tastes good sir, ...bow to your liberal slave master.
            keep drinking the liquid clorox fruit punch flavor

Comment

What about the clear out for his pathetic photo op and tweeting about that 75 year old head injury as an ANTIfa set up?

Comment

Just read a terrible article on a likely scenario in which Trump refusing to accept an election loss, Biden is the clear winner, but he alleges voter fraud in Western US, illegals all going to the booth, etc, etc, 82nd might be needed to flush out some rats at 1600....this is like a prequel movie for Escape from New York, except, hahahaha, its real....hahahah, ugh.

Comment

Just read a terrible article on a likely scenario in which Trump refusing to accept an election loss, Biden is the clear winner, but he alleges voter fraud in Western US, illegals all going to the booth, etc, etc, 82nd might be needed to flush out some rats at 1600....this is like a prequel movie for Escape from New York, except, hahahaha, its real....hahahah, ugh.
                  don't worry, its not going to happen. TRUMP will never ever allow the party that lost 10,000 emails get mail in voting.

Comment

don't worry, its not going to happen. TRUMP will never ever allow the party that lost 10,000 emails get mail in voting.
                    Whats going to happen is Trump might be leading on election night/next day, but the mail-in ballots are still being counted, Trump screams that they are stealing the election, he invokes the 1807 ACT, and stars a 2nd Civil War, based on political party affiliation...just the Bloods and the Crips...

Comment

A true constitutional crisis is when Trump disregards both congress and the SCOTUS, no mechinism in place other than impeachment again, or 25th Amendment, this could drag-on well into 2021, ugh....

Comment

Whats going to happen is Trump might be leading on election night/next day, but the mail-in ballots are still being counted, Trump screams that they are stealing the election, he invokes the 1807 ACT, and stars a 2nd Civil War, based on political party affiliation...just the Bloods and the Crips...
                        i'm ok with a civil war (even Thomas Jefferson said a little revolution once in a while is a good thing. Besides Republicans Thankfully won the first civil war and slavery was abolished. I'm sure we will win again. Liberals are pretty much all p-ssys and crybabies anyway and will not be much of a fight.

Comment

i'm ok with a civil war (even Thomas Jefferson said a little revolution once in a while is a good thing. Besides Republicans Thankfully won the first civil war and slavery was abolished. I'm sure we will win again. Liberals are pretty much all p-ssys and crybabies anyway and will not be much of a fight.
                          you sure don't know your history and are an ignorant fool. The trouble is the civil war republican party was the opposite of the of morons like yourself ( your posts make the case) who unfortunately have no brain cells left due to liquid clorox guzzling and sprinkling clorox instead of colored or chocolate sprinkles on ice cream.

Comment

you sure don't know your history and are an ignorant fool. The trouble is the civil war republican party was the opposite of the of morons like yourself ( your posts make the case) who unfortunately have no brain cells left due to liquid clorox guzzling and sprinkling clorox instead of colored or chocolate sprinkles on ice cream.
                            sounds like you are the drinking the liberal Kool-aid. hows your mask? you like being muffled by your liberal slave masters yes? big government to control your every decision is good yes? The democrats is still the same proponent for slavery accept its not slavery of race its now slavery of US citizens.

Case in point with all these top US cities that have the highest crime rates...is it logical for these citizens to cont. voting these democrat mayors in office? This is not a list to be proud of of you are a democrat mayor. but its ok...since they get elected right?

Democrats could care less about any minority or race...you are just a vote to them that is all.

Comment

From NJ Governor today:

ORGANIZED SPORTS GUIDANCE:
                              6/22:
                              ⛳Low-risk sports may resume competitions
                              ⚽Medium-risk and high-risk sports may resume non-contact drills and practices

We anticipate resuming:
                              ⚽Competition for medium-risk sports on 7/6
                              🏈Full practices and competitions for high-risk sports on 7/20

Comment

Can we just go to NJ and play some soccer?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X