Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYCFC academy

NYCFC is already inviting some U11 kids for free training/ tournament since last year June. that's the way to join NYCFC team

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    NYCFC is already inviting some U11 kids for free training/ tournament since last year June. that's the way to join NYCFC team
    If your son is good, I mean really good, they will find you....u11/u12 is when they start to scout for prospects.

Comment

If your son is good, I mean really good, they will find you....u11/u12 is when they start to scout for prospects.
      how NYCFC will get player (10-12y) ? NYCFC talent center, city select?

Comment

how NYCFC will get player (10-12y) ? NYCFC talent center, city select?
        That’s a definite maybe, or perhaps a probably....

Comment

When does NYCFC usually offer player for U12 DA team? in spring?

Comment

Yes!!

Comment

U12 team is not DA

Comment

"U12 team is not DA"

While technically accurate, they are treated the same as the Academy. Substantively the same, but technically not. In essence a name without a distinction.

Comment

"U12 team is not DA"

While technically accurate, they are treated the same as the Academy. Substantively the same, but technically not. In essence a name without a distinction.
                  yes and many of those players now playing u13 in spring while u13s play u14,15, etc

Comment

Any NYCFC City select training are on these days for younger kids? U10/U11 invite only?

Comment

I heard NYRB sent invitation on who made the academy did NYCFC send invitations already too? Did somebody get a invitation?

Comment

I heard NYRB sent invitation on who made the academy did NYCFC send invitations already too? Did somebody get a invitation?
                        NYCFC asked us months ago, however, I havent heard anything since the entire landscape has changed with the killing of the DA.

Comment

I think USSDA ending makes MLS youth academies more elite

Comment

I think USSDA ending makes MLS youth academies more elite
                            Primary thing that makes the most academies elite is that they are funded. That guarantees that the pool of talent they can choose from is truly a large pool.

Comment

Would it change the way to get into the academy? Would tryouts still be a thing?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X