Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's a sneak peak of what to expect...
    https://cdasoccer.org

Looks like a bunch of teams had to get new uniforms to play in the same exact place in USYS, but hey they get to shine the turd by promoting the real Slammers teams and yes, prop up their poster girl Christen Press, lmfao
    Seems like a useless post by you, thank you. Do you have anything useful or responsive to share?

Comment

Seems like a useless post by you, thank you. Do you have anything useful or responsive to share?
      Right back at ya!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are a bunch of out of state clubs that have NY based franchise affiliates. The biggest (and one of the first) is Rush, a few years later Surf looked to cash in and now you got Slammers jumping on the $$$ bandwagon. I think that's definitely more responsive than your content void posts!

Comment

Right back at ya!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there are a bunch of out of state clubs that have NY based franchise affiliates. The biggest (and one of the first) is Rush, a few years later Surf looked to cash in and now you got Slammers jumping on the $$$ bandwagon. I think that's definitely more responsive than your content void posts!
        Right back at ya? Really? What are you saying that's helpful or responsive? Nothing. As has been posted several times in this thread, the person who started this titled it Smithtown and SUSA with no actual info, proof, anything. Then it when it was pointed out that it will never happen because Smithtown just joined Slammers there was again no intelligent response, only bashing. Then someone acknowledged that no one knows what will become of Slammers on long island and said maybe it will be garbage, great, or mediocre. Again, no intelligent response, just nonsense. So I'll say it again, since the title of this thread is Smithtown and SUSA and the initial premise was they're in talks, that's never going to happen. Never. And whether Smithtown and the other clubs affiliation with Slammers works out, and whether the Long Island Slammers works out, only time will tell, no one knows. So unless you have something intelligent or useful to add, and not just unfounded conclusions like since Surf and Rush didn't work Slammers won't work either, just go back to bed.

Comment

Right back at ya? Really? What are you saying that's helpful or responsive? Nothing. As has been posted several times in this thread, the person who started this titled it Smithtown and SUSA with no actual info, proof, anything. Then it when it was pointed out that it will never happen because Smithtown just joined Slammers there was again no intelligent response, only bashing. Then someone acknowledged that no one knows what will become of Slammers on long island and said maybe it will be garbage, great, or mediocre. Again, no intelligent response, just nonsense. So I'll say it again, since the title of this thread is Smithtown and SUSA and the initial premise was they're in talks, that's never going to happen. Never. And whether Smithtown and the other clubs affiliation with Slammers works out, and whether the Long Island Slammers works out, only time will tell, no one knows. So unless you have something intelligent or useful to add, and not just unfounded conclusions like since Surf and Rush didn't work Slammers won't work either, just go back to bed.
          For someone who likes to complain about posts that have no info or are unresponsive, you sure like to post posts that have no info or are unresponsive!

Comment

Get your panties out of a bunch, this forum is called Talking Soccer and I'm talking soccer, which is more than I can say for you.

Who said Rush & Surf didn't work out? I didn't. Just pointed them out as franchises that planted their flags on the East Coast. Rush had a USYS National Champion from NJ not too long ago. Not hating on the Slammers for looking to cash in on Long Island parents, hey why not? But based on their MULTIPLE other franchises, it's an affiliation in name only. Oh wait, I'm sure the LI franchise will be *different* (wink, wink) because all the clubs on board look to be real top notch contenders, bunch of clubs nobody outside of the LI bubble has ever heard of.

Comment

Get your panties out of a bunch, this forum is called Talking Soccer and I'm talking soccer, which is more than I can say for you.

Who said Rush & Surf didn't work out? I didn't. Just pointed them out as franchises that planted their flags on the East Coast. Rush had a USYS National Champion from NJ not too long ago. Not hating on the Slammers for looking to cash in on Long Island parents, hey why not? But based on their MULTIPLE other franchises, it's an affiliation in name only. Oh wait, I'm sure the LI franchise will be *different* (wink, wink) because all the clubs on board look to be real top notch contenders, bunch of clubs nobody outside of the LI bubble has ever heard of.
              No one knows what it will be, that's the point. Why don't we wait and see before people post their opinions. The Long Island Slammers haven't even stepped on a field yet so for anyone to make statements about how good or bad they may be just doesn't make sense.

Comment

No one knows what it will be, that's the point. Why don't we wait and see before people post their opinions. The Long Island Slammers haven't even stepped on a field yet so for anyone to make statements about how good or bad they may be just doesn't make sense.
                They didnt? You must have been hibernating for about 12 months now.

Comment

They didnt? You must have been hibernating for about 12 months now.
                  No, they didn't, I think you've been hibernating.

Comment

Uh it's a franchise, it's going to look exactly like this, except maybe a few less branches (clubs)
                    https://cdasoccer.org

That's kind of how franchises work...

Comment

No, they didn't, I think you've been hibernating.
                      You are lost my friend. Slammers played last fall... its over. JR is negotiating with his buddy and Lips. It is all over for the Slammers relationship. Announcement will be coming in the next week. Keep those phones a ringing and bells a dinging!

Comment

You are lost my friend. Slammers played last fall... its over. JR is negotiating with his buddy and Lips. It is all over for the Slammers relationship. Announcement will be coming in the next week. Keep those phones a ringing and bells a dinging!
                        You're an idiot, learn how to read. I said Long Island Slammers, which haven't played a single game yet. Smithtown Slammers played, Sachem Slammers played but neither East Islip nor HBC played. But without question, the Long Island Slammers haven't played yet and clearly you have no idea who they are. You are so far from knowing anything its absurd. Go back to bed because you have no clue what's going on.

Comment

Hahahaha, you're a true moron although you are right about one thing, an announcement will be in the next week or so but neither JR or SUSA will have anything to do with it.

Comment

You're an idiot, learn how to read. I said Long Island Slammers, which haven't played a single game yet. Smithtown Slammers played, Sachem Slammers played but neither East Islip nor HBC played. But without question, the Long Island Slammers haven't played yet and clearly you have no idea who they are. You are so far from knowing anything its absurd. Go back to bed because you have no clue what's going on.
                            Lemme guess, they're the Smithtown Slammers + an errant girl here or there from Sachem, East Islip or HBC, playing EDP.

Comment

LI Slammers will be playing in ECNL. That's right ECNL will have a third tier, all C,D and E teams to take up what US Club lost. Go Slammers

Comment

Lemme guess, they're the Smithtown Slammers + an errant girl here or there from Sachem, East Islip or HBC, playing EDP.
                                There is more than one errant girl from these clubs you tool bag

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X