Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hudson Valley is a large region. These are clubs I know of in Orange, Ulster, Dutchess, Putnam areas for teenage boys:

Just Play Soccer Club
    Players Eye (now Steel United)
    Nirvana
    Hudson Valley Select
    Cedar Stars Hudson Valley
    Quickstrike FC
    East Hudson Academy
    Real Ole
    Dutch Elite

Am I missing any?

Some of the bigger towns travel teams regularly beat these programs at tournaments.
    Definitely a large area and for some kids it would be worth traveling for NYSC if they want to play MLS. Pretty sure they already have some kids traveling from as far as albany.

Comment

Real Ole bought out NY Xtreme during Covid shutdown. No one got any money refunds not even credit.

Comment

Real Ole bought out NY Xtreme during Covid shutdown. No one got any money refunds not even credit.

Who are they/ all I see is a Facebook page and Twitter page about their men’s semi pro team.

Comment

Sounds like a dirty ball deal to me.

Comment

Pathfinder Academy.

Pathfinder Academy is a boarding school / soccer academy in Dutchess County. They are partners with FC Malaga, and some players from the Beekman Wolves (free, not pay to play) joined Pathfinder.

Comment

Pathfinder Academy is a boarding school / soccer academy in Dutchess County. They are partners with FC Malaga, and some players from the Beekman Wolves (free, not pay to play) joined Pathfinder.
              My D plays at Marist and I am very familiar with that part of the world. I went on their webpage and can’t find anything about their facilities or location in NY. I may be staring right at it , but I see nothing. Please send the link.
              I see it’s in Salt Point but I don’t see pics of the facility or any names of coaches or players in NY.
              Is this NY Academy established or getting established?
              My son would love this especially if it’s free, and so would his parents.
              Thank you,

Comment

My D plays at Marist and I am very familiar with that part of the world. I went on their webpage and can’t find anything about their facilities or location in NY. I may be staring right at it , but I see nothing. Please send the link.
                I see it’s in Salt Point but I don’t see pics of the facility or any names of coaches or players in NY.
                Is this NY Academy established or getting established?
                My son would love this especially if it’s free, and so would his parents.
                Thank you,
                Found it. Looks impressive. Didn’t say any scholarship information but there are many layers to their webpage.

Comment

This does look interesting. What league do they play in?

Comment

Pathfinder

is not free. They have gotten some of the better players from Hudson Valley area clubs to join.

There are now too many premier clubs in the area charging big bucks and not producing results. Kids on some teams are getting jerked between different age groups because the club doesn't have enough players to field a squad during the season and then at the big tournaments, they bring in outside players.

Comment

Is that fc malaga academy? Also known as beekman?

Comment

Sure, any club in New Rochelle, they have some openings....
                        Isn’t New Rochelle in Westchester County?

Comment

Is that fc malaga academy? Also known as beekman?
                          Beekman Wolves / FC Malaga Academy was the first club created, and is free. Pathfinder Academy was developed from that, is connected with FC Malaga, is not free, and is in Salt Point / Pleasant Valley.

They have a Facebook page with the names of coaches and players.

Comment

Beekman Wolves / FC Malaga Academy was the first club created, and is free. Pathfinder Academy was developed from that, is connected with FC Malaga, is not free, and is in Salt Point / Pleasant Valley.

They have a Facebook page with the names of coaches and players.
                            FC Westchester especially for girls is top notch

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X