• Show
Clear All

COVID-19 Friendly: Oakwood 05 Girls GA v PDA

Would love to see OW 05 Girls GA v PDA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I bet you would you freak perv

Comment

I'll bite. It's my kid is "playing up" Dad.

Have you ever heard Oakwood 05 spoken of in here in the past? Let's leave it that way.

PDA's top team for 2005 which decimate any of the CT teams and probably the CT team a year older as well. (exception being CFC 2004)

Find your land and stay in it Dad.

Comment

They cant even beat CFC and FSA 05s. One step at a time. If OW 05s were in ECNL they would be bottom of the barrel.

Comment

They cant even beat CFC and FSA 05s. One step at a time. If OW 05s were in ECNL they would be bottom of the barrel.
          Not sure where you are getting your facts? They've played FSA in friendlies only 2x in as many years and have beat them. They have never played CFC. At least not since DA (now GA). The 05 team is ranked by TDS as #4 in the country.

Comment

Not sure where you are getting your facts? They've played FSA in friendlies only 2x in as many years and have beat them. They have never played CFC. At least not since DA (now GA). The 05 team is ranked by TDS as #4 in the country.
            Ha, you're clearly a youth soccer newbie. TDS is joke when it comes to rankings. They are California based for one, have little to no contacts in the east coast, they weigh ODP and DA heavier because both have meaning in California (at least until GAL) unlike here. TDS is as useless as Got Soccer. FSA is better than that team and CFC is much better for sure.

Comment

OW 05s player FSA 05 to near draws both time. Believe they were both 1-0 wins. That’s not very dominate. PDA would win by 4. That is not an exaggeration.

Comment

Interesting. This same thread in NJ says OW has the deeper bench, PDA wins, but close. I'm not sure that 2nd game was a near draw with FSA.

Comment

Ha, you're clearly a youth soccer newbie. TDS is joke when it comes to rankings. They are California based for one, have little to no contacts in the east coast, they weigh ODP and DA heavier because both have meaning in California (at least until GAL) unlike here. TDS is as useless as Got Soccer. FSA is better than that team and CFC is much better for sure.
                  I don't think your info is good. They have #1 PDA; #2 LAFC Slammers, #3 SD Surf, #4 OW. Do you disagree also with the other top 3?

Comment

It's one dad asking and answering his own questions.

Comment

It's at least two dads. But I guess you know that.

Comment

Interesting. This same thread in NJ says OW has the deeper bench, PDA wins, but close. I'm not sure that 2nd game was a near draw with FSA.
                        Neither of those games against FSA were blowouts, you OW 05 parents are too much. You would be NO match did that PDA squad. Stop while you’re behind.

Comment

Neither of those games against FSA were blowouts, you OW 05 parents are too much. You would be NO match did that PDA squad. Stop while you’re behind.
                          Because you’re a crazy soccer parent

Comment

I’m going to jerk off to OW girls vs PDA and then watch all the jerk off dads get upset about it.

Comment

I’m going to jerk off to OW girls vs PDA and then watch all the jerk off dads get upset about it.
                              Have fun I guess

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X