Dynamite ID Sessions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He had good 07 team last year. where did they all end up?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      He had good 07 team last year. where did they all end up?
      So honestly. How do the parents feel that stayed with sta and didn’t follow him back to a new team feel ? I wanna know that fact. Or went to for her teams ? They feel better off or regretful ?

Comment

Why would you care? Just curious.

So honestly. How do the parents feel that stayed with sta and didn’t follow him back to a new team feel ? I wanna know that fact. Or went to for her teams ? They feel better off or regretful ?

Comment

You so stupid.. 1 player stayed with sta

Comment

Are they playing in ECRL? Honestly that’s where they belong they are about that level.
            Lolol ECRL is not a very high level it’s where the ECNL academies play their C, D or even E or F teams in the case of PDA that have so many teams at each age group.

Comment

We had no options. Go to Matchfit? Terrible. PDA Blue wasn’t an option. WC has 20+ kids. Lost good training but happy my daughter is not getting screamed at during games.

Comment

Lolol ECRL is not a very high level it’s where the ECNL academies play their C, D or even E or F teams in the case of PDA that have so many teams at each age group.
                ECRL is the B teams unless you are PDA or FC Stars, then it is the C team.

Comment

Lolololol!

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2831545]ECRL is the B teams unless you are PDA or FC Stars, then it is the C team.[/QU

Comment

We had no options. Go to Matchfit? Terrible. PDA Blue wasn’t an option. WC has 20+ kids. Lost good training but happy my daughter is not getting screamed at during games.
                    Go to NYSC if you can make the drive - one of the best 07 team in the area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X