Is Galway really in trouble?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS just bought this. Start from post #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS just bought this. Start from post #1.
      No they didn’t. They are simply paying GPS a license fee to play NEP

Comment

No they didn’t. They are simply paying GPS a license fee to play NEP
        That's even worse Galway has to pay another club.

Comment

isn't Galway a golf ball. This post is as boring as sawdust

Comment

isn't Galway a golf ball. This post is as boring as sawdust
            Watch out! Sawdust is not boring. Ask any hamster.

Comment

Why does this club get so much attention? 814 replies to this post alone??

Comment

S E L L O U T S !
                GPS is rubbish

Comment

There is not much turnover, a couple of players. Everything else you read here is one or two of those player's parents who are upset that junior lost playing time last year and are ranting falsehoods and the rest are parents of Commonwealth Scorps/Bolts etc. who have an unhealthy obsession with this team/club.

You lead your question with "If", and the reality is the best players haven't left. Enjoy your summer and high school season, we'll see you next spring
                  Did any 99/00 Galway players ever go on to play college ball? I couldn’t find a Galway commit on any of the TS lists. I saw CFC kids. Did Galway finally go under?

Comment

Did any 99/00 Galway players ever go on to play college ball? I couldn’t find a Galway commit on any of the TS lists. I saw CFC kids. Did Galway finally go under?
                    Galway is now GPS. So yes, a tonne of commits, especially to D1s.

Would never have happened without the support of GPS.

Comment

Galway is now GPS. So yes, a tonne of commits, especially to D1s.

Would never have happened without the support of GPS.
                      None of those old Galway players could make a ref soccer team in college

Comment

None of those old Galway players could make a ref soccer team in college
                        Galway or GPS players? Wait, isn’t Galway now GPS?

Comment

Galway is the worst. Our daughter was there for years and then we switched to a different club and it is amazing how much she has grown as an individual player. For years I was fooled by all the wins because I didn't realize we were being entered into low brackets. If Galway isn't in trouble it would be if the parents knew what a hoax it all was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X