Let’s play, who’s in?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    When can scrimmages start?

Let’s play, who’s in?
    Totally! Where and when?

Comment

Thought they could play after July 6tb?

Comment

I am pretty sure the July 6th next phase for lower risk sports was signed into an executive order weeks ago. My son’s reg club starts “regular” practices this week with safety precautions and so does his summer team, which may have games as early as next weekend. His reg team plans on inter-club scrimmages and maybe some local club friendlies in another week or two.

It looks like the EDP tournaments are struggling to get teams. I know neither team we play on is doing any in july.

Comment

Our full team contact practices begin tomorrow.
          Inter-club scrimmages also begin this week.
          MOSA and EDP Summer leagues start next week respectively.
          Other summer events start up as well.

I personally prefer the summer league rout vs tournaments.
          my kids are on the younger side, I would rather play 1 competitive game each week than jump into 3-4 games in 2 days in the middle of summer.

Comment

Agree many clubs skipping tournaments in July. Need some weekends for vacations.

I am pretty sure the July 6th next phase for lower risk sports was signed into an executive order weeks ago. My son’s reg club starts “regular” practices this week with safety precautions and so does his summer team, which may have games as early as next weekend. His reg team plans on inter-club scrimmages and maybe some local club friendlies in another week or two.

It looks like the EDP tournaments are struggling to get teams. I know neither team we play on is doing any in july.

Comment

Vacations? Where u going??

Comment

I’d rather be on the beach than on a soccer field on the weekends. I know crazy right?

Vacations? Where u going??

Comment

I’d rather be on the beach than on a soccer field on the weekends. I know crazy right?
                  Yes, on weekends in the Summer, go figure, everyone and especially kids would rather be on a beach or in the pool in 90 degree weather and high humidity!

Strange, right?!

Comment

Sorry, but if I'm going to catch a virus that's going to kill me I'd rather watch my kid play soccer than a bunch of shoebies at the shore.

Comment

Omg. Lolololol

Sorry, but if I'm going to catch a virus that's going to kill me I'd rather watch my kid play soccer than a bunch of shoebies at the shore.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X