Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Liverpool was clearly a B team. Liverpool lost to Southampton 3-0 and Southampton lost to Right to Dream 7-0
    Liverpool don't have B Teams. Southampton have the best Academy in England for developing players. Downplaying the fact that GPS tied Liverpool is very bitter.

Comment

Liverpool don't have B Teams. Southampton have the best Academy in England for developing players. Downplaying the fact that GPS tied Liverpool is very bitter.

ooooooh....I am sorry if I sound 'bitter'. Are there actual tears?
      My question in the prior post was to help me understand how many thousands of kids GPS was selecting from across the country within and not within the club as compared to what size pool of players other clubs were selecting from???

Comment

Right to Dream beat Ajax a few weeks ago and Man U 4-0 in the finals in a tournament.

Comment

Right to Dream beat Ajax a few weeks ago and Man U 4-0 in the finals in a tournament.
          Begs to question :how many on this RTG team are really 15/16 ? There's been a lot of age cheating in Ghana in the past to make the u16 and u18 teams.

Comment

Begs to question :how many on this RTG team are really 15/16 ? There's been a lot of age cheating in Ghana in the past to make the u16 and u18 teams.
            You are pretty weird to "beg the question" in the first place. Do you have a son anywhere near this competition currently or in the future? I didn't think so, stick with NEP, NPL , MAPLE or DAP

Comment

Not that weird!

Actually it's not that weird to be asking the question. Word is that RTD team was half 17 year olds. Tough to prove when you are taking kids from all over the continent of Africa. These were the most lopsided finals in history! Let's go back and discuss why the team is called GPS NATIONAL Team? How many players from gps actually played in the milk cup? I think 4-5 kids from mass went. Anyone care to answer this?

Comment

Actually it's not that weird to be asking the question. Word is that RTD team was half 17 year olds. Tough to prove when you are taking kids from all over the continent of Africa. These were the most lopsided finals in history! Let's go back and discuss why the team is called GPS NATIONAL Team? How many players from gps actually played in the milk cup? I think 4-5 kids from mass went. Anyone care to answer this?

No, let's not! Why are you so obsessed with this?

Comment

And 4 from NH...so there is 8-9 from two New England states....and all are GPS players.

Comment

Any of your kids on the team?
                    I am guessing NO!

Comment

Three from GPS Florida were there. GPS NY was also posting on social media about one of their players who scored in a game so there is at least one more.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X