Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's football, not soccer. I don't even know what soccer is... Sounds weird.
    American football should be called Tackleball. Purpose of the game on 99% of every play? Tackle the person with the ball. How it became to be called football is silly. Doesn't make any sense. Soccer is a stupid sounding name for the sport. It is football. Pass, kick the ball with your foot. That makes sense.

Comment

No one. He's just being one of those chest thumping 'Muricans that make the rest of us normal Americans cringe a little (or a lot) inside.
      If by "normal Americans" you mean Massachusetts Liberals then cringe all you want.

Comment

If by "normal Americans" you mean Massachusetts Liberals then cringe all you want.
        Normal Americans are all fat and stupid lol
        I shop at Walmart and wave the confederate flag dur dur dur

Comment

You must be one of them Europeans.

Comment

You must be one of them Europeans.
            No, he's one of the sheep.

Comment

If it wasn't for the US you would all be waving the German flag. In the U.S. women take soccer seriously. And we dominate. For men it is a fringe sport. Even so, we outperformed the Brits, Spanish and Italians in the Men's World Cup. Just imagine if we took the sport seriously?

Comment

Irony

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...soccer/372771/

The irony is that soccer originated in Britain to distinguish it from Rugby Football. The Americans liked soccer since it was different from American football.

Comment

It's football, not soccer. I don't even know what soccer is... Sounds weird.
                  You sound like my 11 yr old, except he says futbol.

Comment

The U.S. is the only developed country where 1 in 5 children live in poverty.

Comment

If it wasn't for the US you would all be waving the German flag. In the U.S. women take soccer seriously. And we dominate. For men it is a fringe sport. Even so, we outperformed the Brits, Spanish and Italians in the Men's World Cup. Just imagine if we took the sport seriously?
                      Oh please, give it rest will you?

Comment

I see nothing.

Comment

The U.S. is the only developed country where 1 in 5 children live in poverty.
                          According to the UN using a dopey, arbitrary definition so dopes like you post it on the internet as if it means what it says.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics...and douche bags on the internet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-ranked-34th/

Comment

Newsflash: America isn't that great anymore. It's pretty sub-par according to most meaningful metrics. Sure, our mean average is inflated because we have a lot of billionaires but to everyday Americans, the country isn't doing them any favors.

People are getting billed thousands of dollars just to get something looked at in the hospital and getting billed hundreds of thousands of dollars to get something cured. It's ridiculous how messed up the American healthcare system is.

Not to mention all the gun crime and how the life expectancy rate for cities outside of Baltimore and LA is lower than that of North Korea's.

Comment

According to the UN using a dopey, arbitrary definition so dopes like you post it on the internet as if it means what it says.

Lies, damned lies, and statistics...and douche bags on the internet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-ranked-34th/
                              You're literally the definition of what's stopping our country from progressing. We clearly have a major problem in the United States but you're too thick to acknowledge it.

Any reasonable person knows the U.S. is messed up and is in dire need of change. Gun violence have shot through the roof the past decade, American police officers are killing innocent people, the population is more obese than ever, our children are being outperformed by other developed nations in math and science, etc.

And no, I'm not some liberal living in Boston. I'm just a level-headed realist that understands the U.S. has some serious problems.

Comment

You're literally the definition of what's stopping our country from progressing. We clearly have a major problem in the United States but you're too thick to acknowledge it.

Any reasonable person knows the U.S. is messed up and is in dire need of change. Gun violence have shot through the roof the past decade, American police officers are killing innocent people, the population is more obese than ever, our children are being outperformed by other developed nations in math and science, etc.

And no, I'm not some liberal living in Boston. I'm just a level-headed realist that understands the U.S. has some serious problems.
                                Literally?!?! Oh no.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X