Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

United beats Barcelona 3-1

Manchester United wins the match 3-1 against Barcelona.

Even though it's just a preseason friendly, United looked awfully dangerous in attacking third. The Premier League this upcoming season is going to be very exciting.

Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Man United all look like they can win the league next season. Liverpool will play like crap the beginning of the season and dig themselves a giant hole like they do every season and the Spurs being the Spurs will always be chasing after that 4th place spot.

Comment

I wonder how fussball-God Schweinsteiger will do in England. I hope he does well but his age and his durability the past couple seasons makes me question how good he'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Arsenal, Chelsea, City, Man United all look like they can win the league next season. Liverpool will play like crap the beginning of the season and dig themselves a giant hole like they do every season and the Spurs being the Spurs will always be chasing after that 4th place spot.
        LFC does have a bit more promise up top this year.
        It's at the back where they're lacking, short of Skrtel

Comment

LFC does have a bit more promise up top this year.
          It's at the back where they're lacking, short of Skrtel
          Liverpool will forever be a crap club.

Comment

Liverpool will forever be a crap club.
            Hey! I'm a diehard LFC fan...
            Beneteke + a healthy Sturridge will be deadly.

Comment

Hey! I'm a diehard LFC fan...
              Beneteke + a healthy Sturridge will be deadly.
              No Sterling

Comment

No Sterling
                He's already scored 3 goals this preseason. Doing pretty well

Comment

No Sterling
                  Coutinho > young Raheem, and that doesn't even get into a discussion of how Ibe and Firmino compare to him. He's a kid with tremendous pace who is strong on the ball, but he doesn't see the field well and struggles to finish (not to mention having a suspect attitude). City's purchase may prove to be a bargain in the end, but I see him as another Theo Walcott/Jack Wilshere - overrated.

Comment

Coutinho > young Raheem, and that doesn't even get into a discussion of how Ibe and Firmino compare to him. He's a kid with tremendous pace who is strong on the ball, but he doesn't see the field well and struggles to finish (not to mention having a suspect attitude). City's purchase may prove to be a bargain in the end, but I see him as another Theo Walcott/Jack Wilshere - overrated.
                    You seriously think Coutinho, COUTINHO, is on the same level or even better than Sterling? I think you're the only person in the world who thinks this.

Coutinho wouldn't start on any of the top 4 Premier League clubs. Sterling would start on all, if not most.

Comment

Manchester United wins the match 3-1 against Barcelona.

Even though it's just a preseason friendly, United looked awfully dangerous in attacking third. The Premier League this upcoming season is going to be very exciting.
                      How low has MU sunk where its fans are crowing about a pre season friendly.

Sir Alex is not walking through that door

Comment

You seriously think Coutinho, COUTINHO, is on the same level or even better than Sterling? I think you're the only person in the world who thinks this.

Coutinho wouldn't start on any of the top 4 Premier League clubs. Sterling would start on all, if not most.
                        You're out of your mind. He's easily among the best creators in the PL. Sterling runs fast, carries the ball and either shoots wide, flops or is tackled in the box. And yes, he'd start for the top four though he might rotate at Chelsea.

Comment

How low has MU sunk where its fans are crowing about a pre season friendly.

Sir Alex is not walking through that door

Too true. As Mou pointed out the other day after Chelsea dropped a match to the Red Bulls - pre-season is fake. It's where you sit in May that matters, not what you do in glorified exhibitions in July. Hell, Neymar and Messi weren't even there.

Comment

You're out of your mind. He's easily among the best creators in the PL. Sterling runs fast, carries the ball and either shoots wide, flops or is tackled in the box. And yes, he'd start for the top four though he might rotate at Chelsea.
                            Are we talking about the same Coutinho? The guy's good but he's not anywhere close to being world class. Wouldn't start for any of the top 4 clubs.

Can't see him start for United, City, Arsenal or Chelsea. Carzola, Ramsey, Herrera, Silva, Oscar are all much better than Coutinho.

Comment

Relax people...EPL is Ok but I highly doubt if anyone other than Barcelona, PSG, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich wins the Champions league

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X