Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Girls D1 Fall High School Season

Possibly this board can be resurrected into something insightful as opposed to inciteful again.

Not to be outdone by the boys thread. What is the fall high school season looking like for D1 girls? Who's got the best crop of rising talent now and (without names please we all know that can be ugly) Who will be the league programs to watch into 2016? Best early starts, late and likely deepest tourney runs by corner of the state? Most improved? Most decimated?

Whitman -Hanson in D1 will be a competitor, they went deep into tourney, making it to state final and return with pretty much the same roster, and have a very good incoming freshman class.

Comment

Franklin still has a very strong core with many of the incoming seniors that were part of the state championship team when they were freshmen. They will definitely be in the hunt.

Comment

Where are these Freshman coming from this year. They had to bring in ringers from other towns last year. Current players must be thrilled. Let me guess more NEFC players from other towns that want to put soccer above grades.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Where are these Freshman coming from this year. They had to bring in ringers from other towns last year. Current players must be thrilled. Let me guess more NEFC players from other towns that want to put soccer above grades.
          Assuming that you are referring the the WH post and not the Franklin post.

Comment

The freshmen I am referring to all come from Whitman and Hanson.

Comment

I'm not from Whitman -Hanson, everyone seems to forget how many schools have school choice, this thread acts like WH is the only school choice program. Our town is school choice, and we had a couple of kids come from other towns that played on my sons HS soccer team. We didn't make it to state final, so I guess it's ok in that context - or so you would think. Jealous heads rise out of nowhere when another team is more successful than your own. Look up which schools in MA are school choice, you might be surprised. And got those that are so bothered by it, enroll your kid in one of the school choice programs of your choice.

Comment

Franklin still has a very strong core with many of the incoming seniors that were part of the state championship team when they were freshmen. They will definitely be in the hunt.
                Franklin graduated 8. 14 returning. Rising Juniors from very strong JV team to fill in the 8. Lots of talent who will get their chance.

Comment

What about AB, LS, Needham, W.Springfield (Champs) BF, all teams besides WH and Franklin that I recall did well in tourney last year?

Comment

What about AB, LS, Needham, W.Springfield (Champs) BF, all teams besides WH and Franklin that I recall did well in tourney last year?
                    I'm one of the Franklin posters and I would agree that all that you mentioned should also be in the hunt.

Comment

Instead of being an *****, go ahead and give your pitch for your team. That's what WH and Franklin have done. We aren't from the towns mentioned above, so can't really comment.

Comment

Instead of being an *****, go ahead and give your pitch for your team. That's what WH and Franklin have done. We aren't from the towns mentioned above, so can't really comment.
                        Some people can't help but be jerks on this site.

Comment

What is wrong with you? My kids team just made it into tourney, didn't last long, probably expected to do same this year, so no I am not going to "pitch" for my girls team. You are sad, angry and need help. The teams I mentioned are the ones that I remember reading about, the ones that went the furthest, there are probably some I missed. I was simply mentioning the ones that I could recall doing well. Go back to bed

Comment

OA will be very strong this fall. Mansfield will also be in the hunt

Comment

What is wrong with you? My kids team just made it into tourney, didn't last long, probably expected to do same this year, so no I am not going to "pitch" for my girls team. You are sad, angry and need help. The teams I mentioned are the ones that I remember reading about, the ones that went the furthest, there are probably some I missed. I was simply mentioning the ones that I could recall doing well. Go back to bed
                              They are probably mad because their team wasn't mentioned!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X