Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    And triple the proof. BTDT is full-out desperation mode. I can hear the music in the background for ordering your "Greatest BTDT Hits from 2005-2015."
    You're not even a challenge Nigel. You're embarrassing yourself.

Comment

You're not even a challenge Nigel. You're embarrassing yourself.
      and the proof continues

Certainly the readers will have no trouble believing that there is a poster who only exists and posts to bother the P-man, while simultaneously having no interest in the site otherwise and no ties to dear BTDT (and no evidence of ever supporting BTDT). Yes, totally believable. And if true, makes all posters, and I mean ALL, look very stable by comparison.

Comment

and the proof continues

Certainly the readers will have no trouble believing that there is a poster who only exists and posts to bother the P-man, while simultaneously having no interest in the site otherwise and no ties to dear BTDT (and no evidence of ever supporting BTDT). Yes, totally believable. And if true, makes all posters, and I mean ALL, look very stable by comparison.
        Have the self respect Nigel to not refer to yourself in the third person for cutting or loud.

Comment

*crying out loud

Comment

Have the self respect Nigel to not refer to yourself in the third person for cutting or loud.
            Too funny. YOU talking about self-respect.

Comment

Too funny. YOU talking about self-respect.
              Tu quoque? You think I give a ****? LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X