X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    mass city yawn
    Don't get your feelings hurt because nobody is talking about your club.

Comment

mass city yawn
      Looks like Galway is all done with their evaluations and are back on this thread trying to bad mouth Masscity. Too much time on your hands FA you probably should be looking in the classifieds for a new job the coaching gig doesn't seem to be your thing your co owner seen the writing on the wall and went back to work you should do the same. Good luck my kids have already have moved on you probably should.

Comment

If Galway loses it's younger teams they won't be able to survive. I feel bad for the older kids that missed the other tryouts already. There may be a mass scramble during the Fall as kids look to find a new team.

Comment

Younger ages are the only thing Galway does have. Juniors, U10 and U11 are fine. Its when you get to U12 that the troubles start.

Comment

Younger ages are the only thing Galway does have. Juniors, U10 and U11 are fine. Its when you get to U12 that the troubles start.
            I was at tryouts with my daughter last night not very promising numbers at u9 or u10 girls they said maybe one team at each age. That is not a lot kids for aclub that use to have over 30 teams.

Comment

They'll be fine. Wealthy parents on the South Shore have a long standing tradition of paying more for less.
              Which reminds me - you better start doing a better job on my lawn or Im looking for someone else.

Comment

I was at tryouts with my daughter last night not very promising numbers at u9 or u10 girls they said maybe one team at each age. That is not a lot kids for aclub that use to have over 30 teams.
                I was also there the numbers were not overwhelming but FA seemed in good spirits but they did say we only have 24 hrs to except or refuse spot on roster once called. It was a little pressure tactic to make sure we were not going to other tryouts. I guess all clubs do the same stuff it was just a seem a little desperate.

Comment

Which reminds me - you better start doing a better job on my lawn or Im looking for someone else.
                  When Galway dissolves you'll have a lot more disposable income to spend on lawn care. The funny thing is, your landscaper will teach your child as much about soccer as Galway did.

Comment

I was also there the numbers were not overwhelming but FA seemed in good spirits but they did say we only have 24 hrs to except or refuse spot on roster once called. It was a little pressure tactic to make sure we were not going to other tryouts. I guess all clubs do the same stuff it was just a seem a little desperate.
                    Not all clubs do this. From the sounds of it Galway is in real trouble. I heard that tryouts for the younger ages was very light. This is a club that traditionally fielded 3 squads for the younger age groups. What are they looking at next year?

Comment

Not all clubs do this. From the sounds of it Galway is in real trouble. I heard that tryouts for the younger ages was very light. This is a club that traditionally fielded 3 squads for the younger age groups. What are they looking at next year?
                      Chapter 11

Comment

They've also been hurt by Coastal. Looks like they now have over 30 teams from U9-13. Mass City will just speed up the total demise.

Comment

Accept^^^

The drunk/drinking soccer moms on the sidelines must not have helped in keeping what little talent was there.

Comment

Is the for sale sign up yet in Cohasset?

Comment

Is the for sale sign up yet in Cohasset?
                              There should be and a couple of owners might be looking for some jobs, do you know of any openings for unskilled labor with bad communication skills. Good luck on the job hunt FA and GR I heard Masscity is looking for someone to sweep the floors and lock up.

Comment

There should be and a couple of owners might be looking for some jobs, do you know of any openings for unskilled labor with bad communication skills. Good luck on the job hunt FA and GR I heard Masscity is looking for someone to sweep the floors and lock up.
                                It cannot be really that bad for Galway? How many teams did they lose or better question how many are left?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X