Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For "parent" coaches, they look like a pretty highly-licensed and experienced group. I know Got Soccer rankings are not the be all-end all, but WUP looks like it is doing okay, with the top Western MA team in 2 of the 8 girls divisions and 7 of the 8 boys divisions from U11 to U18.
    Apparently, having children destroys your ability to teach soccer. But not your ability to judge from the sidelines......

Comment

Ooook..
      I would have to agree. The old NEFC kit was much nicer. I think NEFC must have gotten some kind of kick back for such a low quality kit. Maybe they need some more money to pay for their new fields.

Comment

I would have to agree. The old NEFC kit was much nicer. I think NEFC must have gotten some kind of kick back for such a low quality kit. Maybe they need some more money to pay for their new fields.
        What new fields? And the kit does suck. NEFC should do better.

Comment

What new fields? And the kit does suck. NEFC should do better.
          what's the issue with the new kit? Nike makes decent stuff.

Comment

NEFC are the best club

Comment

NEFC are the best club
              The best yo, although you're in the minority.

Comment

NEFC are the best club
                Hello. This is a WUP Thread

Comment

This club is really in bad trouble. Sad to see what a joke they have become

Comment

Stars W took most of their girls teams and GPS are taking all their boys team, this club will fold soon

Comment

Have no idea if what you are posting is true or simply rumors from another club. Both of our kids have played against Western United. Their teams were quite good and the players worked very well as a unit. The parents were also quiet on the sidelines.

I hated trekking all the way to western Mass to play them - a 2 hour drive isn't my idea of fun, but that's the only 'bad' thing I would say about the teams our kids played.

Comment

what's the issue with the new kit? Nike makes decent stuff.
                        Nike gear sucks. Compared to Adidas or Puma, Nike gear does not fit right, the socks are horrible, tops are not durable. I wish we'd go back to one of the other two.

Comment

Nike gear sucks. Compared to Adidas or Puma, Nike gear does not fit right, the socks are horrible, tops are not durable. I wish we'd go back to one of the other two.
                          Totally agree. After 2 game, my kids Nike uniform top has pull marks all over it.

Comment

Have no idea if what you are posting is true or simply rumors from another club. Both of our kids have played against Western United. Their teams were quite good and the players worked very well as a unit. The parents were also quiet on the sidelines.

I hated trekking all the way to western Mass to play them - a 2 hour drive isn't my idea of fun, but that's the only 'bad' thing I would say about the teams our kids played.
                            you have got to be kidding.....not on the girls side

Comment

its funny as tryouts approach 2 threads pop up.
                              what about FC Mass what about WUP. My guess is we Stars West trying to do damage

Comment

Many, many more coaches and players will leave WUP for SW in June. At least 3 teams

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X