Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acrimonious Posts

I for one am sick and tired (NEFC sucks) of the blatant disrespect for other peoples (NEFC is 3X the cost of MAPLE clubs and you get the same training) opinions. Why can’t we (NEFC is overpriced) just have a healthy discussion without (NEFC underperforms vs MAPLE) the acrimonious posts? Just because I (NEFC coaches are ex MAPLE coaches) might not agree with your (is your child really benefitting from all that $?) viewpoint is no reason why I should belittle you, or vice (NEFC sucks) versa.

Thank you for listening.

i hope you feel better now...i sure do

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I for one am sick and tired (NEFC sucks) of the blatant disrespect for other peoples (NEFC is 3X the cost of MAPLE clubs and you get the same training) opinions. Why can’t we (NEFC is overpriced) just have a healthy discussion without (NEFC underperforms vs MAPLE) the acrimonious posts? Just because I (NEFC coaches are ex MAPLE coaches) might not agree with your (is your child really benefitting from all that $?) viewpoint is no reason why I should belittle you, or vice (NEFC sucks) versa.

Thank you for listening.
      See what he did there? Pretty clever.

Comment

I've been a TS spectator and occasional poster for about 5 years, and on thing I've learned is that teams, clubs that aren't very competitive or "suck" are rarely mentioned. So, if a team, club is bashed, then they are competitive. Otherwise, why bother discussing them (in several threads at the same time)?

Yes, Stars U16 ECNL team lost in the national finals. Yes, NEFCs U15 team lost in the NPL National finals. We get it. We also get that there are Stars haters, NEFC haters, ECNL haters, NPL haters. Just make sure your child is happy, playing well, and getting what they want/need from their chosen team/club, and PLEASE stop tearing down other teen girls in the process.

Comment

I've been a TS spectator and occasional poster for about 5 years, and on thing I've learned is that teams, clubs that aren't very competitive or "suck" are rarely mentioned. So, if a team, club is bashed, then they are competitive. Otherwise, why bother discussing them (in several threads at the same time)?
          There's an exception to every rule. Galway really does suck.

Comment

See what he did there? Pretty clever.
            Yeah clever. Could have been a SNL skit

Comment

Yeah clever. Could have been a SNL skit
              Or ECNL.

Comment

TS would be awful without the acrimony.

Comment

Thank you for listening.
                  Look at the big brain on Brad~ Clever. /yawn

Comment

I'm disappointed. No one called me by some initials or a past username that have nothing to do with me. I'm feeling withdrawal coming on. Oh, the chills... the pains... the fear...

Comment

Where's Perspective? TS could use a little ruining right now.

Comment

I'm disappointed. No one called me by some initials or a past username that have nothing to do with me. I'm feeling withdrawal coming on. Oh, the chills... the pains... the fear...
                        Stop it BTDTXKLD or are you PERSPIRATION or what that (LACK OF) PERSPECTIVE

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X