Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are we talking about the same Coutinho? The guy's good but he's not anywhere close to being world class. Wouldn't start for any of the top 4 clubs.

Can't see him start for United, City, Arsenal or Chelsea. Carzola, Ramsey, Herrera, Silva, Oscar are all much better than Coutinho.
    We most certainly are. Mark my words - Oscar better watch out or he's going to be watching Coutinho from Brazil's bench before long. I like David Silva by the way. Industrious and clever, but I like him better as a second striker as opposed to a CAM.

Comment

Relax people...EPL is Ok but I highly doubt if anyone other than Barcelona, PSG, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich wins the Champions league
      I think PSG is overrated. Chelsea have a legitimate shot to go with the others you mention.

As for the EPL, it's more than just ok. La Liga has arguably the top two teams in the world and usually boast another team or two (Sevilla, Athletico for example) that are strong - the rest of the league though are bottom half EPL caliber teams or even Championship-caliber.

The grind of the EPL is humbling as is the physicality.

Comment

Relax people...EPL is Ok but I highly doubt if anyone other than Barcelona, PSG, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich wins the Champions league
        The English Premier League is by far the most competitive and difficult league to excel in.

Defenders play tighter spaces and give a lot less room for channels and movement in the Premier League. Compare that with Ligue 1 or La Liga where the channels are usually wide open because teams play with more centralized players giving the acres of open space.

Comment

Are we talking about the same Coutinho? The guy's good but he's not anywhere close to being world class. Wouldn't start for any of the top 4 clubs.

Can't see him start for United, City, Arsenal or Chelsea. Carzola, Ramsey, Herrera, Silva, Oscar are all much better than Coutinho.

Coutinho looking very strong - hit the woodwork twice today and broke Arsenal down a couple of times. You might want to reconsider your statement about him not starting for what you regard as the "top 4 clubs." Might want to reconsider that part too~

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X