Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Derek Jeter and Tom Brady? They respected authority??
    Thanks for strengthening my argument!! Poster boys for trying to buck the system. My God!
    What did Derek Jeter do?... or are you thinking of ARod?

Comment

What did Derek Jeter do?... or are you thinking of ARod?
      Just a tax cheat that's all, all okay. Until he got caught.

Comment

Just a tax cheat that's all, all okay. Until he got caught.
        Tom Brady has a disdain for NFL rules/regulations and NFL officials and his behavior has shown that over the years.

Comment

McEnroe and Connors era is gone. Federer and Nadal have never acted like that.

Neither has Jeter or Dusty; Brady or Manning.

But more importantly disrespecting authority isn't going to get you far in the workplace which ultimately where this player will be
          Pedroia? Great family with high moral values. Go on, David Ortiz? Many Ramirez? It goes on and on..... that's just baseball. Let's talk NFL or European soccer players.

Comment

Pedroia? Great family with high moral values. Go on, David Ortiz? Many Ramirez? It goes on and on..... that's just baseball. Let's talk NFL or European soccer players.
            Golfers? NBA? Some great ambassadors of the game. On their field of play that is.

Comment

The Arlington striker on GPS' NPL team plays very hard and yes, he tends to let his emotions get the best of him at times but he's always been respectful and supportive of his teammates and coaching staff. Attitude towards his opponents and the officials? Not as respectful. The majority of the time he does not initiate anything, just reacts to it. A very intense soccer player, and talented too. His teammates always perceived him as a leader. "Punk" is a little harsh, there are far worse out there.

Is he playing District Select? If he is, he is not a punk during those games.

Comment

Is he playing District Select? If he is, he is not a punk during those games.
                New to District Select - I've found the games to be a good experience. My kid enjoys it, the parents are (mostly) completely quiet, and the level of play is appropriate for what is essentially a "competitive" summer league.

Comment

New to District Select - I've found the games to be a good experience. My kid enjoys it, the parents are (mostly) completely quiet, and the level of play is appropriate for what is essentially a "competitive" summer league.
                  that's a long drive potentially for what is a summer league.

Comment

that's a long drive potentially for what is a summer league.

Length of drive is relative to where one lives. The world does not revolve around you.

Comment

Length of drive is relative to where one lives. The world does not revolve around you.
                      did you not see the qualifying term you ***** hat. That would be similar to stating 'level of competition is relative to what one has been exposed to' sheeshus

Comment

did you not see the qualifying term you ***** hat. That would be similar to stating 'level of competition is relative to what one has been exposed to' sheeshus
                        I hope you slept off your bender and come back to reality.

Comment

Bu13

I hope you slept off your bender and come back to reality.
                          Blazers is going to do good this season in maple I heard they have gained very good players.

Comment

Fc Blazers will win maple

Comment

Blazers is going to do good this season in maple I heard they have gained very good players.
                              Nyet, I no agree with you. Blazers are no going to do good. Are you a Neanderthal or just Russian or both?

Comment

Fc Blazers will win maple
                                All of a sudden ,Explosion who earned a D1 spot in U13 tourney is in D2? What gives? They would be a top tier D1 Maple team--Whats up?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X