Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide to the NESCACs (or I gotta fever for more NESCAC)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yup. Sorry, NESCAC baskets.
    Bashers

Comment

Congratulations Tufts Men and Williams Women as they both advance to D3 championship games today. Good luck and GO NESCAC!

Comment

Congratulations to Tufts!!

Comment

hate PKs

Comment

Congratulations to Tufts!!
            Framingham's Gus Santos named MVP of the final four. 2 goals in semis, game winner in the final.

Comment

Since they don't do PR on it, any news on NESCAC recruiting? (Haters, no need to express your disdain for D3 or NESCAC. we've heard it all).

Comment

Hilarious......
                http://www.theonion.com/article/pare...nor-daug-50851

Comment

The documentary on NESCAC soccer

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...stVBZPmM&itg=1

Comment

Is it hard to get into these schools if you're good in soccer?

Comment

Look up their admit profiles. It's no different for all the no revenue sports teams.

Comment

The coach has some pull for his/her top recruits. A soccer coach typically gets 2 slots, which he/she can use for their top 2 recruits (who need the boost) which tells Admissions "I want this player," and they will ease the standards slightly. You have to be in the ballpark though and Admissions has the final say. Coach then has several tips which he/she can use on other players who meet admission standards. Here, Admissions will admit them before an equally admissable applicant just as they do to fill any institutional need.

Comment

The 2015 Fall NESCAC season is fast approaching....who will be the top team? Women's? Men's?

My pick Men's Middlebury....Women's Conn. Let's get the season banter started.

Comment

The 2015 Fall NESCAC season is fast approaching....who will be the top team? Women's? Men's?

My pick Men's Middlebury....Women's Conn. Let's get the season banter started.
                            Agree with Conn for womens. Amherst for men's or my dark-horse (& sentimental) pick, Colby.

Comment

Agree with Conn for womens. Amherst for men's or my dark-horse (& sentimental) pick, Colby.
                              What are you base this on ? last years results ?

Comment

What are you base this on ? last years results ?
                                Last years results, returning players and incoming frosh.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X