Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its funny how you are defending what "happened" but at the same time its still pretty bad. First lets remember this was 9 YEAR OLDS!!! Lets keep that in mind while we look at what happened.

First refs for this age group are usually brand new refs, and it doesn't say but is it a kid? if so then this is even worse. But either way at this age if you think your getting a quality ref you might as well keep dreaming.

At his age (and I have watched a ton of this age) some teams are more physical than others, but I have never seen it to the point where a game should be called due to physicality. But since I wasn't there, lets say that might be the case. In most cases though FCSC is usually the more physical team. Thats just what history shows.

So regardless what happened in this game, and if the worst part was the other team was trying to stall, Theres no time ever where you go on the field and start cussing/screaming at a ref, especially if this was a kid reffing. If you are truly that worried about your players than just pull them from the field if thats what is needed, no need to scream at the ref at that point.

That all that matters here to be honest. You had a bad ref at a young game, its going to happen, but you can't excuse screaming and calling her a B@@@@. Imagine for a second if that was your daughter reffing that game and you were watching a grown man call her that name and scream at her. (still assuming its a young ref, since i dont know) But just think of it that way for a second and how you would handle that coach after that.
    regardless of what happened this guy seems to be at the right club. FCSC loves these types of coaches. I would bet that Joe and Tina know about this incident and they just turn their heads. FCSC doesn't care what their coaches do. As long as they bring players they are in. I'm sure JH bragged about how he played professional indoor like he told my three kids. Little do the kids know the closest he got to the turf was from the stands watching the game. Wait, maybe he did go to a tryout and got cut.

My guess is this guy ends up at Spartans. I think that would be another good fit. He sounds like Victors' son.

I'm sure Pacific would not take him.

I know for a fact the new DOC at Vanctucky Timbers wants nothing to do with this cancer, that DOC has enough cleansing to do.

Comment

regardless of what happened this guy seems to be at the right club. FCSC loves these types of coaches. I would bet that Joe and Tina know about this incident and they just turn their heads. FCSC doesn't care what their coaches do. As long as they bring players they are in. I'm sure JH bragged about how he played professional indoor like he told my three kids. Little do the kids know the closest he got to the turf was from the stands watching the game. Wait, maybe he did go to a tryout and got cut.

My guess is this guy ends up at Spartans. I think that would be another good fit. He sounds like Victors' son.

I know for a fact the new DOC at Vanctucky Timbers wants nothing to do with this cancer, that DOC has enough cleansing to do.
      If the WashT DoC gets rid of all the bad coaches, he won't have a club left...

Comment

Morons

Pacific would certainly take a guy like this....they've had coaches just like this guy before.

To coach at Pacific, you need to be a special kind of Moron.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X