Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Almost" left the game......"verbally abusing the opposing parents"....."every one of his players heard".......???? Wow....what game were you watching??? Sounds like we have a few games going on here and maybe a few different coaches.

If you didn't see it firsthand you really shouldn't comment and make yourself look so foolish...kinda look like an idiot to those that were really there.

Anyway....what happened was the ref let the game get out of control and safety DID become an issue (gold star for whoever suggested that one, who knew?). The coach of the "Blue/Red" team was allowing some of his coaches to coach behind the goal. They were asked to move by ref...and they stepped to the other side of the goal and continued to coach. She did not ask again, nor did she say anything to the “Blue/Red" coach. Boys were being chocked, punched, and kicked....very bad. "White" team was down by one point, and second half was almost over. "Blue/Red" team's coach went out onto the field, during play, to adjust keeper's uniform..??.."White" coach asked/yelled to ref to not allow this...she did.... and time kept going... players continued to be knocked around from "white" team and ref did not call any of the unsafe plays being done. "White" coach yelled again at ref to control game!" (no swearing involved...but VERY LOUD). "Blue/Red" coach once again went onto field during play to adjust goal keeper gloves....and ref allowed him to stall game...."White" coach very irritated at this point as well as "White" parents. "White" team had most possession and it was quite obvious that the "Blue/Red" team was stalling. Play resumed and "White" team had the ball in "Blue/Red" team box....one player was WWF'd knocked down in the box by "Blue/Red" team and ref still did not call..............that was when "White" coach let loose and began to yell at ref! Parent also went onto field to help downed player. I believe the B-word was used, but that was all and only once. Ref pulled out a red card and showed to "White" coach, then abandoned the game. "Blue/Red" team also abandoned the game. "White" team was still there with another coach to play on with.........................I was there watching due to my older son ref-ing on the other field.....and was watching this game due to the "Blue/Red" team. They had been warned once about their foul plays. Later in the tournament they were called upon to be checked for mixing rosters. The "Blue/Red" team was one step away from being kicked out of the tournament. This "White" coach was only trying to protect his players. The ref from this game as asked to leave for the day and not continue the rest of her scheduled matches. She was allowed back the next day.

Hope you all have fun with the rest of your own "verbal abuse" on here.
    Lol JH
    Did you learn how to handle bad referees from your extensive experience playing for the Portland Pride?
    Lol, you never played there you twat! Quit spreading lies, you couldn't play at that level.
    Come on chops, you don't have to lie to make friends!

Comment

"Almost" left the game......"verbally abusing the opposing parents"....."every one of his players heard".......???? Wow....what game were you watching??? Sounds like we have a few games going on here and maybe a few different coaches.

If you didn't see it firsthand you really shouldn't comment and make yourself look so foolish...kinda look like an idiot to those that were really there.

Anyway....what happened was the ref let the game get out of control and safety DID become an issue (gold star for whoever suggested that one, who knew?). The coach of the "Blue/Red" team was allowing some of his coaches to coach behind the goal. They were asked to move by ref...and they stepped to the other side of the goal and continued to coach. She did not ask again, nor did she say anything to the “Blue/Red" coach. Boys were being chocked, punched, and kicked....very bad. "White" team was down by one point, and second half was almost over. "Blue/Red" team's coach went out onto the field, during play, to adjust keeper's uniform..??.."White" coach asked/yelled to ref to not allow this...she did.... and time kept going... players continued to be knocked around from "white" team and ref did not call any of the unsafe plays being done. "White" coach yelled again at ref to control game!" (no swearing involved...but VERY LOUD). "Blue/Red" coach once again went onto field during play to adjust goal keeper gloves....and ref allowed him to stall game...."White" coach very irritated at this point as well as "White" parents. "White" team had most possession and it was quite obvious that the "Blue/Red" team was stalling. Play resumed and "White" team had the ball in "Blue/Red" team box....one player was WWF'd knocked down in the box by "Blue/Red" team and ref still did not call..............that was when "White" coach let loose and began to yell at ref! Parent also went onto field to help downed player. I believe the B-word was used, but that was all and only once. Ref pulled out a red card and showed to "White" coach, then abandoned the game. "Blue/Red" team also abandoned the game. "White" team was still there with another coach to play on with.........................I was there watching due to my older son ref-ing on the other field.....and was watching this game due to the "Blue/Red" team. They had been warned once about their foul plays. Later in the tournament they were called upon to be checked for mixing rosters. The "Blue/Red" team was one step away from being kicked out of the tournament. This "White" coach was only trying to protect his players. The ref from this game as asked to leave for the day and not continue the rest of her scheduled matches. She was allowed back the next day.

I can here the banjo playing in the background

Comment

Lol JH
        Did you learn how to handle bad referees from your extensive experience playing for the Portland Pride?
        Lol, you never played there you twat! Quit spreading lies, you couldn't play at that level.
        Come on chops, you don't have to lie to make friends!
        How's your DD making out on that rec team at WashT that you pay $1500 a year for her to play on? Or do you pay with mattresses?

Comment

This thread has really devolved into a serious personal issue between some people. Step back a bit. There are bigger issues in life. Step back, breathe, let it go. Seriously.

Comment

Got to love a coward who hides behind a blind post.
            More and more ignorant fabricated myths, why don't you contact him and actually find out playing history.

Comment

How's your DD making out on that rec team at WashT that you pay $1500 a year for her to play on? Or do you pay with mattresses?
              ummmm, my son plays on the top boys team in the area and we pay $1300. Actually after fundraisers it ended up being $825

Comment

and what is it with the mattresses comments? I've gone back on this thread trying to catch up and I can't seem to figure it out. Are you calling me a Puta?

Comment

Got to love a coward who hides behind a blind post.
                  More and more ignorant fabricated myths, why don't you contact him and actually find out playing history.
                  I don't have to contact. I played on the Reserve team from '94-'99 and I knew everyone on both the reserves and first team roster. the dude is a liar.

JH sat the bench on a mens league team that finished fifth in league back in the late '90's.

His coaching style is straight out of a soccer book dated 1991.

kids are bored at his practices.

he rocked the boat within two weeks of showing up at FCSC.

I will bet $1K that he is not at FCSC next year.

I know for a fact he is not wanted at WT_FC.

I know he is reading and responding to these posts....he shouldn't bother coming back.

Comment

I don't have to contact. I played on the Reserve team from '94-'99 and I knew everyone on both the reserves and first team roster. the dude is a liar.

JH sat the bench on a mens league team that finished fifth in league back in the late '90's.

His coaching style is straight out of a soccer book dated 1991.

kids are bored at his practices.

he rocked the boat within two weeks of showing up at FCSC.

I will bet $1K that he is not at FCSC next year.

I know for a fact he is not wanted at WT_FC.

I know he is reading and responding to these posts....he shouldn't bother coming back.
                    Can I get a deal on a new mattress?

Comment

This thing has really become pretty funny. I don't know any of the players here, but they seem to know each other. And if there are deals to be had on mattresses, let me know where. I would like a new one.

Comment

Its funny how you are defending what "happened" but at the same time its still pretty bad. First lets remember this was 9 YEAR OLDS!!! Lets keep that in mind while we look at what happened.

First refs for this age group are usually brand new refs, and it doesn't say but is it a kid? if so then this is even worse. But either way at this age if you think your getting a quality ref you might as well keep dreaming.

At his age (and I have watched a ton of this age) some teams are more physical than others, but I have never seen it to the point where a game should be called due to physicality. But since I wasn't there, lets say that might be the case. In most cases though FCSC is usually the more physical team. Thats just what history shows.

So regardless what happened in this game, and if the worst part was the other team was trying to stall, Theres no time ever where you go on the field and start cussing/screaming at a ref, especially if this was a kid reffing. If you are truly that worried about your players than just pull them from the field if thats what is needed, no need to scream at the ref at that point.

That all that matters here to be honest. You had a bad ref at a young game, its going to happen, but you can't excuse screaming and calling her a B@@@@. Imagine for a second if that was your daughter reffing that game and you were watching a grown man call her that name and scream at her. (still assuming its a young ref, since i dont know) But just think of it that way for a second and how you would handle that coach after that.

Comment

Did you ever think that the ref didn't ref any more that day because she was so upset/scared from what happened it was better of to let her go home for the day? Not out of punishment but because she emotionally couldn't ref again that day. That is most likely what happened, especially since when was the last time you've seen a ref around here get removed mid tournament? Just doesn't happen regardless how bad the ref is.

Comment

Do they sell new ones too?

Comment

Sell new what? Refs?

Comment

All are "slightly" used :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X