Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did they earn? I was looking back for their record and only saw that they lost in in the semis of the Mount Hood Challenge. What other results have they had?
    Don't be snarky. You know Premier spots are "earned" the year before. Yes, the team that earned the spot was technically called BSC Legends" but we all know (including OYSA) that 15 players are the same so TikiTaka is just Legends with a different name. It was a low move by OYSA to bump them out of Premier. I say that as a decent small club team in Silver who now doesn't have much chance to win Silver because OYSA put two Premier teams in Silver that should be in gold-one by choice and one by way of "punishment". How is either one fair to all the other Silver teams? I know no one cares about silver teams but we pay the same as everyone else and our girls from a smaller town take pride in 2nd division success. It's like when a premier team enters Silver in a tournament just so they can win it all. Not good sportsmanship.

Comment

And 3 weeks before that those 3 players were the 3 best players on what became the TT team. We know the truth. TT lost their 3 best players and no they have to hide in 2nd division and hope they can keep from being demoted.
      You are obviously trying to bait someone into trash talking the 3 that ended up at FC. It's not going to happen as all 3 players and their parents are still our friends. Your not doing FC any favors by trash talking 12 year olds......get a life

Comment

Don't be snarky. You know Premier spots are "earned" the year before. Yes, the team that earned the spot was technically called BSC Legends" but we all know (including OYSA) that 15 players are the same so TikiTaka is just Legends with a different name. It was a low move by OYSA to bump them out of Premier. I say that as a decent small club team in Silver who now doesn't have much chance to win Silver because OYSA put two Premier teams in Silver that should be in gold-one by choice and one by way of "punishment". How is either one fair to all the other Silver teams? I know no one cares about silver teams but we pay the same as everyone else and our girls from a smaller town take pride in 2nd division success. It's like when a premier team enters Silver in a tournament just so they can win it all. Not good sportsmanship.
        As a Gold team, we're mad too. Now we have to drive all the way to Medord and Bend for league games, instead of a local Pdx game and Eugene (sucks too but not quite as far). Nobody wins.

Comment

As a Gold team, we're mad too. Now we have to drive all the way to Medord and Bend for league games, instead of a local Pdx game and Eugene (sucks too but not quite as far). Nobody wins.
          It is unfortunate that the DOCs punished the kids on the team as well as those of us who have more driving to do.

Comment

It's "fair" because you can only have the 8 best teams in Gold.

Comment

Eugene's premier team asked to move down to 2nd division so perhaps they are the team you are thinking of that is hiding in 2nd division. OYSA put TikiTaka in 2nd division when they wanted, and had earned, 1st division. Now TT's only competition will be the other premier team in 2nd division - Eugene.
              Eugene was beaten pretty badly in NWCL by teams that BSC/TT has competes with. I am not sure that will be much competition in silver. Hopefully changes can be made in spring.

Comment

Eugene was beaten pretty badly in NWCL by teams that BSC/TT has competes with. I am not sure that will be much competition in silver. Hopefully changes can be made in spring.
                Maybe not but Eugene is getting better (and TT lost those 3 that didn't move over with them) and Eugene has a couple of play ups who can come back down to help when they play TT. Don't be so sure of yourselves. Eugene is extremely motivated to get wins and finish at the top of Silver. We'll soon see who wants it more.

Comment

And 3 weeks before that those 3 players were the 3 best players on what became the TT team. We know the truth. TT lost their 3 best players and no they have to hide in 2nd division and hope they can keep from being demoted.
                  You know nothing troll but keep on spewing your bile, someone on here might believe you.

Comment

You know nothing troll but keep on spewing your bile, someone on here might believe you.
                    Hmmm. Truth hurts I guess.

Comment

Hmmm. Truth hurts I guess.
                      Truth? thats funny coming from you. So many nice, rationale folks from different teams talking about the impact TT is having on the age group and all you want to do is bash a team that you have no affiliation with.

Why are you so upset?

Comment

Truth? thats funny coming from you. So many nice, rationale folks from different teams talking about the impact TT is having on the age group and all you want to do is bash a team that you have no affiliation with.

Why are you so upset?
                        Upset? Over what? A bunch of tweedledum parents being led to promised land like lemmings? More like can't believe how stupid some people can be. I'd be surprised if your team is still together at Christmas. A bunch are set to leave as soon as fall season is over. Fact.

Comment

Upset? Over what? A bunch of tweedledum parents being led to promised land like lemmings? More like can't believe how stupid some people can be. I'd be surprised if your team is still together at Christmas. A bunch are set to leave as soon as fall season is over. Fact.
                          So how do you know so many FACTS? Are you just psychic or does everyone confide in you with their Oregon soccer secrets?

Comment

So how do you know so many FACTS? Are you just psychic or does everyone confide in you with their Oregon soccer secrets?
                            Parents talk. And TT parents talk more than most.

Comment

Parents talk. And TT parents talk more than most.
                              Learned it from the coaches

Comment

I don't think that is true. Why would they leave BSC for HSC and then not stick it out for the year. I think they stick around that long at least. If they win state cup or FWRL then I think they will stay together longer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X