Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ..., they only go to very very very good players. If your DD fits both criteria, ...
    That's your opinion, not one that is universal.

Comment

RTC is so bad. So so bad.

Not a fan of ECNL either. At least oregon ecnl.

My advice, find a top club team. Stick with it. In most cases, way better than rtc, equitable to ECNL, and better bang for your buck. Find a team that is enjoyable with a good coach. Get out of the trap of chasing rtc, ODP, ECNL, with wasted $$.

Comment

RTC is so bad. So so bad.

Not a fan of ECNL either. At least oregon ecnl.

My advice, find a top club team. Stick with it. In most cases, way better than rtc, equitable to ECNL, and better bang for your buck. Find a team that is enjoyable with a good coach. Get out of the trap of chasing rtc, ODP, ECNL, with wasted $$.

Every thing SUCKS man. Really Sucks with a capital S. Everything and I mean every thing. And it smells bad too. And is annoying. And irritating. And smells bad. And spells bad. It all SUCKS. Every thing. Every single thing. And every body. Don't get me started on the people. Sucks. And everything else you can imagine.

Comment

Every thing SUCKS man. Really Sucks with a capital S. Everything and I mean every thing. And it smells bad too. And is annoying. And irritating. And smells bad. And spells bad. It all SUCKS. Every thing. Every single thing. And every body. Don't get me started on the people. Sucks. And everything else you can imagine.
          Make fun. But I've been there. Rtc, regional camp, holdover, region team. All of it. The best part is club and HS. Just make sure it's fun. If you are driving your DD, she will burn out. Listen and let her make her own decisions. She can still play college soccer... and have a life. And avoid money grabs.

But in truth, you suck.

Comment

Make fun. But I've been there. Rtc, regional camp, holdover, region team. All of it. The best part is club and HS. Just make sure it's fun. If you are driving your DD, she will burn out. Listen and let her make her own decisions. She can still play college soccer... and have a life. And avoid money grabs.

But in truth, you suck.
            Actually, this is so spot on. But most people don't realize it till too late and their kids are burnt out. They don't need any of the extra stuff. Parents get all worked up and believe that unless their kid does all this special stuff they won't have a future. 99% of your kids futures are in high school, maybe a few in college....and even then you don't need anything but a solid coach on a good club team and some cross training sports, and for your kid to enjoy themselves.

Comment

Actually, this is so spot on. But most people don't realize it till too late and their kids are burnt out. They don't need any of the extra stuff. Parents get all worked up and believe that unless their kid does all this special stuff they won't have a future. 99% of your kids futures are in high school, maybe a few in college....and even then you don't need anything but a solid coach on a good club team and some cross training sports, and for your kid to enjoy themselves.
              Ever thought that maybe just maybe a kid does RTC or anything extra because the enjoy it? They enjoy the "extra"

Comment

My kids do RTC because I make them. I can't have other families doing it and our little Suzies get left behind. So what, if they miss basketball? They are going to get scholarships & give me bragging rights even if it kills them! It's good for them. Toughens them up and they actually love it.

Comment

Ever thought that maybe just maybe a kid does RTC or anything extra because the enjoy it? They enjoy the "extra"
                  My kid did too until suddenly they didn't. Just sayin'. Be careful.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X