Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes! We are keeping results under wrap until the big reveal tonight of The Oregon champions.
    Seriously though, why don't they post the results? I have virtually zero tech skills yet I think I could figure it out. So do they not want to post them?

Comment

Seriously though, why don't they post the results? I have virtually zero tech skills yet I think I could figure it out. So do they not want to post them?
      The Oregon clubs are hacking the website and erasing them. If they became public, it would point out exactly how bad the Oregon ECNL clubs really are.

Comment

Scores are posted. The link was given earlier in this thread. It's not hard.

Comment

Scores are posted. The link was given earlier in this thread. It's not hard.
          The website was down. It is partially back up now. No finals scores posted.

Comment

The website was down. It is partially back up now. No finals scores posted.
            Whew. Fingers crossed that it stays down.

Comment

Click on the "key" number on the left to get the score.

http://www.ekcsra.org/inquiry.php?fi...how&fiiMax=100

Comment

Winners all know they are going to the NPL Championships in July. Rest of you clowns can do PCU Classic.
                No way Jose, we're doing the Friendship Cup and the Rash at the border!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X