Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true. The team is reforming at another club with the same coach.
    Any club that takes on an entire team intact isn't much of a club. Take the players and disperse them to the appropriate teams within the club, sure, but moving entire teams around is old-school mentality, anti-development, win-at-all-costs at it's best.

Comment

Only if BSC allows that to happen. There are rules against coaches taking teams to other clubs without permission. The team can move, but the coach won't be allowed to coach.
      That was the Rule in the OPL, see Gaff, but I don't think that this rule was adopted by OYSA.

Comment

Any club that takes on an entire team intact isn't much of a club. Take the players and disperse them to the appropriate teams within the club, sure, but moving entire teams around is old-school mentality, anti-development, win-at-all-costs at it's best.
        They will end up at Salmon Creek or WST. I know because you just described their DOCs. I would say THUSC but I don't even think Tom would take MJ back.

Comment

That was the Rule in the OPL, see Gaff, but I don't think that this rule was adopted by OYSA.
          OYSA has a similar anti-recruiting rule, except that it doesn't apply to Timbers Alliance clubs.

Comment

They will end up at Salmon Creek or WST. I know because you just described their DOCs. I would say THUSC but I don't even think Tom would take MJ back.
            Are you kidding, Tom would take back Bin Laden if he thought the team could win. Low level scum.

Comment

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Comment

Sounds like a match made in heaven.
                Like Tom and Fraser.

Comment

OYSA has a similar anti-recruiting rule, except that it doesn't apply to Timbers Alliance clubs.
                  No they don't (anymore..) it's the wild west right now. Coaches can skip to a different club - stay in age group and pull as many as he can without any consequence. (See WST girls the last 2 years. 3 non alliance clubs have reaped the bennies on that one.)

Comment

No they don't (anymore..) it's the wild west right now. Coaches can skip to a different club - stay in age group and pull as many as he can without any consequence. (See WST girls the last 2 years. 3 non alliance clubs have reaped the bennies on that one.)
                    This is not what happened but if it keeps your life interesting to chatter about it by all means feel free. I'm laughing at all the misinformation and lies, very entertaining. hahahaha

Comment

This is not what happened but if it keeps your life interesting to chatter about it by all means feel free. I'm laughing at all the misinformation and lies, very entertaining. hahahaha
                      so why don't you tell us what actually happened why let him get drug through the mud so to speak if he isn't in the wrong?

Comment

so why don't you tell us what actually happened why let him get drug through the mud so to speak if he isn't in the wrong?
                        Because this forum means nothing to anyone but the soccer freaks in Oregon. Anyone who matters will just come to the source and ask and get all the info they want.

Comment

Ok, so each coach left one club to go to another in the same age group. the clubs where the coach came from the teams went "poof" and majority are at the new club where the coaches went. How would you read that?

Regardless - there are no "rules". Heck, we could make our own club..

Comment

Ok, so each coach left one club to go to another in the same age group. the clubs where the coach came from the teams went "poof" and majority are at the new club where the coaches went. How would you read that?

"POOF"
                            Really you make no sense at all.....

Comment

Each coach left one club, so are we saying that all the coaches left?

Comment

I thought he was "ousted" which means fired or kicked out in my mind.

have no clue who this other coach who seems to have joined the party is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X