Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They sure clocked Mustang. 0-0. Hahahahaha. A medicore ECNL team and they tie them. That's what I thought.

Good thing there isn't West Coast in this tournament. However SD Surf will clock them if they get the shot. 32 teams in "Super" group. Not really selective. Another 24 in Gold. 56 teams, and I thought this tournament was selective. Just another money maker so that teams can say they played at Surf.
    Mighty Thusc Gallium got accepted. Tells you a lot right there.

Comment

They sure clocked Mustang. 0-0. Hahahahaha. A medicore ECNL team and they tie them. That's what I thought.

Good thing there isn't West Coast in this tournament. However SD Surf will clock them if they get the shot. 32 teams in "Super" group. Not really selective. Another 24 in Gold. 56 teams, and I thought this tournament was selective. Just another money maker so that teams can say they played at Surf.
      Yet the Thorns couldn't get in...

Comment

Yet the Thorns couldn't get in...
        And FC Portland

Comment

And FC Portland
          They are getting ready for College !

Copa getting ready for PCC.

Comment

Copa getting ready for PCC.
            PCC is about one small step below Portland State.

Comment

PCC is about one small step below Portland State.
              Portland state is an up and coming school. They beat U of P recently

Comment

Medicore program, mediocre academics, third tier conference. It's more prestigious than D2, but that's about all you can say.

Comment

When was that?

Comment

When was that?
                    Exactly. And give them U of Ps schedule and see how they finish. To compare PSU with U of P is rediculous. The only OOC team of note PSU plays is U of P. U of P plays the likes of UNC, Notre Dame, UCLA, ... plus in league you play Santa Clara, Pepperdine, BYU, Loyola Marymount. It's like comparing a BMW to a Chevy.

Comment

Onyx can't even make a simple PK

Comment

Give them time, they will improve.

Comment

Nothing like tieing a mediocre team from Florida.

Comment

Maybe but I'd say it's quieter because Onyx won big so trolls have nothing to rib them about.
                            So that early 4-0 thunder was quashed when you now realize it was against a team that finished with zero points in the bracket. And two ties, especially against a mediocre Florida team, is nothing to brag about. Especially when the team should be playing well, I mean this isn't Thanksgiving Surf where Oregon teams haven't hardly had a chance to proctice.

Comment

So that early 4-0 thunder was quashed when you now realize it was against a team that finished with zero points in the bracket. And two ties, especially against a mediocre Florida team, is nothing to brag about. Especially when the team should be playing well, I mean this isn't Thanksgiving Surf where Oregon teams haven't hardly had a chance to proctice.
                              How are the Thorns Academy or Copa doing down there?

Comment

Sounds like missing a PK was not there problem. How did an ECNL team allow 3 goals against the team from Florida?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X