Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, off the top of my head I know of 8 D1 and 1 D2. Two Pac 12, three Big Sky, one WAC and one WCC.
    90% of all commits are from Crossfire United or FC Portland

http://www.topdrawersoccer.com/searc...ea=commitments

Comment

Not all are listed. Plus, the 2015s and 2016s didn't really get their offers from ECNL. They only played one year. Most of their committments came from non ECNL. You could actually say the same thing about the 2017s. I know you think ECNL is a magic wand, but the girls listed didn't need ECNL. There are tons of local ECNL players who are not going to sniff college.

Comment

Not all are listed. Plus, the 2015s and 2016s didn't really get their offers from ECNL. They only played one year. Most of their committments came from non ECNL. You could actually say the same thing about the 2017s. I know you think ECNL is a magic wand, but the girls listed didn't need ECNL. There are tons of local ECNL players who are not going to sniff college.
        I would agree with most of the 2016's. However, I know a couple that benefited from ECNL this year. As for the 2017's I think the U of P Players were already committed. For the rest I don't think but I know the ECNL played a role. No magic wand but hard work by the girls, they earned everything.

Comment

I would agree with most of the 2016's. However, I know a couple that benefited from ECNL this year. As for the 2017's I think the U of P Players were already committed. For the rest I don't think but I know the ECNL played a role. No magic wand but hard work by the girls, they earned everything.
          Point being that ECNL provided good competition to showcase their abilities, but they got it by being good players, not because of ECNL. And as I say, their were 8 D1 from Timbers affiliates (not all are listed). To anyone who thinks the TA doesn't put players into college, you are flat out wrong.

Comment

You put those in yourself and they are not all listed by a long shot

Comment

There are 6 listed on Top Drawer but there are at least 18 D1 commitments right now in the 2016 class

Comment

There are 6 listed on Top Drawer but there are at least 18 D1 commitments right now in the 2016 class
                I know of a bunch that are not listed on there. Didn't know the number was 18, but knew it was a lot more than 6. It is self reporting, so many just aren't reporting their committments.

Comment

Copa u16 girls made the trip to Starfire ID camp July 21,22nd. I am sure they will have ahhhh prob 20 commits from the visit ! It will be a revolution !

Comment

Copa u16 girls made the trip to Starfire ID camp July 21,22nd. I am sure they will have ahhhh prob 20 commits from the visit ! It will be a revolution !
                    SOME of the Copa U16 girls went to an ID camp, along with an FC Portland ECNL member and a few others.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X