Fluffy dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Fluffy dog.
      You're sick.

Comment

Immature troll Lenny

Comment

With the struggles they are having are the local teams going to continue to play in E Club league?

Comment

With the struggles they are having are the local teams going to continue to play in E Club league?
            Of course. The "struggles" are only in your mind. And, perhaps, on your DD's team as it quickly falls apart over there in Gresham.

Comment

Hopefully. Competing products benefit consumers.

Comment

Of course. The "struggles" are only in your mind. And, perhaps, on your DD's team as it quickly falls apart over there in Gresham.
                Lenny, why always so angry?

Comment

Lenny, why always so angry?
                  Boooooringgggg

Comment

Hopefully. Competing products benefit consumers.
                    This is the silver lining of all the bickering.

Comment

This is the silver lining of all the bickering.
                      It will also weed out the truly undeserving from teams. Already, many of the crummy players who were on the Portland ECNL teams in year 1 are being replaced. Sadly for some of them, they don't know it yet as it hasn't been announced due to the year end tournament. It will be a big surprise to some parents and players when they find out they are not on the team any more.

Comment

It will also weed out the truly undeserving from teams. Already, many of the crummy players who were on the Portland ECNL teams in year 1 are being replaced. Sadly for some of them, they don't know it yet as it hasn't been announced due to the year end tournament. It will be a big surprise to some parents and players when they find out they are not on the team any more.
                        It's dog eat dog. I know that the club has been heavily recruiting a player that plays the same position as my daughter. It's a little disconcerting since I am paying their wages, but that's life. I just hope they will release us if they eventually bring someone in to replace us. We won't stick around if it means less playing time. We've already seen that happen to another girl.

Comment

It certainly is dog it dog. Maybe your dd can go take the new recruitee's spot on her old team? My guess is the club won't easily release your dd in order to keep your $$ coming in. The clubs have zero loyalty to their players so don't feel like your dd needs to be loyal to them.

Comment

If they recruit someone that bumps your daughter, do they give you relief on your fees? Technically once you sign up you owe the full fees for the year don't you?

Comment

It's dog eat dog. I know that the club has been heavily recruiting a player that plays the same position as my daughter. It's a little disconcerting since I am paying their wages, but that's life. I just hope they will release us if they eventually bring someone in to replace us. We won't stick around if it means less playing time. We've already seen that happen to another girl.
                              Sorry about that but the coach had been after us for a long time. We liked out TA team, but decided to come and bump some ECNL brat. The dad was really disappointed and mad.

Comment

Sorry about that but the coach had been after us for a long time. We liked out TA team, but decided to come and bump some ECNL brat. The dad was really disappointed and mad.
                                Name calling kids. Classy even for TA standards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X