Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay so what exactly is your beef? Who are the "unscrupulous people" that make you so angry? What did these people do to make you think them unfair or immoral? I mean, put it all in the context of the original subject matter. What do you personally
    have to do with the topic?
    I'm sure it's just a personal vendetta that has nothing to do with anything important. I know a ton of people who have had interactions with Tom and find him to be nothing short of a crook and liar. So it's all in your perspective I guess. The people who run WST have always been upfront and honest to me and have treated my family well.

Comment

It's amusing that you want to blame Tom or THUSC. WST is not liked by other clubs because they are run by unscrupulous people. I mean.... Blame Tom or THUSC all you want. That doesn't change a thing.
      It's amusing that you have such an issue with them yet you probably find Tom and Thusc to be upstanding people. Well, hate to break this to you but I know of lots of people who feel completly different. Families who have had interactions with him and found him to be a bad, bad person. I've been fortunate to avoid him and will never set foot over at Thusc.

Comment

***** The people who run WST have always been upfront and honest to me and have treated my family well.
        I have always been treated fairly in my dealings with Westside over a number of years. Cony and team always more than kept their end of deals and if we lived on that side of town that is where I would have started my kids.

It seems destiny that Westside/THUSC will have to share facilities and markets so the rest of us can read the non-stop back and forth . . . the OYSA/OPL and Thorns/ECNL disputes have done nothing to diminish the rivalry.

However, this is a subject that impacts any club that has (or aspires to have) high level boys' programs: 3 of the cited examples in the article are WST, Crossfire, and Texans.

Comment

Toronto FC Makes Solidarity Payment?

Talking about north of the border, but an interesting development

On Thursday, Canadian Soccer News’ Duane Rollins reported that the former youth club of Canadian international Doneil Henry, North Mississauga Soccer Club, received solidarity payments from the very same West Ham United after the former Toronto FC defender signed with the club in January of this year.

Comment

More US Clubs File for Compensation

SI Article. Follows US Soccer calling meeting with clubs to discuss issue.

Comment

U.S. Soccer answers to Senate over youth club compensation dispute

Article

"After its initial hearing with U.S. Soccer about cleaning up the game, the U.S. Senate turned its attention to American youth clubs’ quest for solidarity payments this week. U.S. Soccer had not responded publicly to the issue yet, but the federation had to answer in writing to the questions submitted by Senator Maria Cantwell (D., Washington)."

"Last week, Crossfire Premier, Dallas Texans SC and Sockers FC Chicago officially filed complaints with the FIFA Dispute Resolution Chamber on the matter, claiming a combined $480,500 on transfers involving DeAndre Yedlin, Clint Dempsey and Michael Bradley. In each case, the complaining club claims Major League Soccer took the entire transfer fee for the player, including the 5% portion meant to be distributed as solidarity among their youth clubs."
              Last edited by Slow Xavi; 09-10-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Soccer America

Article

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X