• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a parent in recruiting players?
    Parents and coach I would think.

Comment

Need to recruit good 2003s to replace any 2002 birth year kids. With the change to birth year coming, coaches/clubs would be smart to start looking at which year's teams they might need an infusion of talent. Recruit the good birth year players now so they'll be in place for next year.

Why Cfc? Cfc already sent a player to TikiTaka-might have connections with other good cfc players. Also, need more good players than just scorers and all teams are open season.

Comment

Need to recruit good 2003s to replace any 2002 birth year kids. With the change to birth year coming, coaches/clubs would be smart to start looking at which year's teams they might need an infusion of talent. Recruit the good birth year players now so they'll be in place for next year.

Why Cfc? Cfc already sent a player to TikiTaka-might have connections with other good cfc players. Also, need more good players than just scorers and all teams are open season.
        I heard that player is leaving already.

Comment

going back home so soon?

Comment

Leaving TT?

Comment

Just doing RTC in Salem is all.

Comment

Awkward...

Comment

Awkward...
                  What is?

Comment

Leaving TT?
                    Talk says yes

Comment

Talk says yes
                      Interesting. It would help CFC to get back a player. Maybe the club issues in made Portland not look as good. Should have gone to Thusc or FC I guess.

Comment

Interesting. It would help CFC to get back a player. Maybe the club issues in made Portland not look as good. Should have gone to Thusc or FC I guess.
                        Why not TS ? Closer and better than FC or THUSC.

Comment

Why not TS ? Closer and better than FC or THUSC.
                          Full roster?

Comment

Full roster?
                            no, room for three more.

Comment

Tiki Taka

Why does everyone care about what we do as a team? Your all parents that make decisions for your kids and i respect that. So just understand that we chose this path for our girls because we feel it was the best option for us as a team. We know the true story and background of what happened that lead up to our coach being let go by BSC. It was our choice and WE ALL stand by it 100% You don't have to agree with it, but do us the favor of giving us the same respect that we have for your decisions with your kids. So let's quit all the mud slinging and BS and just enjoy the beautiful game of soccer!

Comment

Why does everyone care about what we do as a team? Your all parents that make decisions for your kids and i respect that. So just understand that we chose this path for our girls because we feel it was the best option for us as a team. We know the true story and background of what happened that lead up to our coach being let go by BSC. It was our choice and WE ALL stand by it 100% You don't have to agree with it, but do us the favor of giving us the same respect that we have for your decisions with your kids. So let's quit all the mud slinging and BS and just enjoy the beautiful game of soccer!
                                You are truly stupid. You just respond to a week old post and put yourselves right back in the cross hairs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X