Seattle United G02 Copa A WA State Champion, League Champion
    Crossfire Premier G02 Baumgardt A WA State Finalist, League Runner-up
    Pac NW G02 Maroon WA FWRL Champion, State Semifinalist
    WPFC G02 Black A WA RCL
    WA Timbers G02 Red OR State Finalist
    Eastside FC 02 Red A WA RCL
    NWN G02 Red WA State Semifinalist

any more questions?
    Yeah. At U16 these FWRL teams can't even advance out of NWCL bracket and the aren't even close to top 3-4 teams in state

Seattle United
    3 Rivers
    Washington Rush
    Wedtside Copa
    BNSC
    Pacific NW Maroon
    FC Nova
    Eastside Timbers

As you say, any more questions

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Heh. The old OPL people are so stupid. NWCL is a joke.
      The GU13 Seattle United team is by far and away the strongest of all these Wa teams. Crossfire is a close second and the rest are about the same.

Comment

Yeah. At U16 these FWRL teams can't even advance out of NWCL bracket and the aren't even close to top 3-4 teams in state

Seattle United
        3 Rivers
        Washington Rush
        Wedtside Copa
        BNSC
        Pacific NW Maroon
        FC Nova
        Eastside Timbers

It looks to me like at some age groups one is stronger and at some age groups the other is stronger. They are both decent competition at most age groups. Arguing about which one is better is really pretty pointless and makes you look like a total dumbass.

Comment

Seattle United
          3 Rivers
          Washington Rush
          Wedtside Copa
          BNSC
          Pacific NW Maroon
          FC Nova
          Eastside Timbers

You just argued and waved your arms. Where is the facts about the teams in NWCL? You provided none. You tried to refute facts with your baseless opinion. Sorry that your coach told you NWCL is so good, but he lied. The Seattle teams are not good but sadly, they still beat the crap out of the Portland teams in it.

Comment

First day is in the books. A few matches don't have scores posted but how did it go? I see some blowouts but lots of close games and ties too. Good luck to all the teams over the rest of the weekend!

Comment

First day is in the books. A few matches don't have scores posted but how did it go? I see some blowouts but lots of close games and ties too. Good luck to all the teams over the rest of the weekend!
              I don't see rules anywhere. Do only the top 4 teams advance? What are the tie breakers?

Comment

I don't see rules anywhere. Do only the top 4 teams advance? What are the tie breakers?
                I just logged on here to ask the same question.

I assume with three brackets there will be quarterfinals so top to teams from each bracket but not sure.

Not very many games in group play this year.

Comment

I just logged on here to ask the same question.

I assume with three brackets there will be quarterfinals so top to teams from each bracket but not sure.

Not very many games in group play this year.

Each manager and coach were given the rules along with schedule three weeks ago.

Comment

Each manager and coach were given the rules along with schedule three weeks ago.
                    Thanks Greg. Our manager is on vacation. Any chance you could post rules on your website?

Comment

Thanks Greg. Our manager is on vacation. Any chance you could post rules on your website?
                      I'm not Greg.
                      NWCL is a GotSoccer event now...go there to find eveything

Comment

Then ask your coach. Our coach forwarded it to us. But then again we don't play for a Rec team.

Comment

Then ask your coach. Our coach forwarded it to us. But then again we don't play for a Rec team.
                          Yeah, why not have distribution be handled via email when posting on the website would be so much easier. But please, keep making excuses for them managing this worse than a rec team. And yes, my kid did play on a rec team from time to time. One of his buddies has a dad that's a coach and they pull together a handful of kids from various club teams and go out and have fun together. It was a nice compliment to his club team. Now they just play futsol together, you can find them at Portland futsol in the winter beating club teams coached by club coaches.

Comment

I'm not Greg.
                            Whatever you say Greg.

Are the rules posted anywhere online? The format?

Comment

If you did, you'd have to play in FWRL instead. But as you suggest your team isn't even to the "rec" level yet maybe Summerslam would have been better.

Comment

I'm not Greg.
                                Are rules and format posted there? I can't seem to locate them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X