Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    For some reason I thought last year was going to be the last year of this tournament. Apparently I was wrong.
    Very wrong. Better than ever. Too bad your team wasn't good enough. Maybe next year.

Comment

Very wrong. Better than ever. Too bad your team wasn't good enough. Maybe next year.
      Maybe next year we can finish 7th in premier and snag an invite to this tournament. Dare to dream!

Comment

I was looking at the website because I'm an eternal optimist and thought our schedule might be posted. No such luck...but I did find a link to their MySpace page. It's almost like we are all being Punk'd.

Comment

Maybe next year we can finish 7th in premier and snag an invite to this tournament. Dare to dream!
          You have to get into Premier first. After you get promoted out of Rec, that is.

Comment

Nwcl is great for Portland teams, they don't have to travel far to play better comp, for the Wa top teams it's not so great as they get better comp in rcl 1 fall league vs nwcl.

Comment

The tournament is dead. It just doesn't have the sense to lie down.
              This is the truth. Not good. And it's really expensive.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X