Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question in West Pines

Who do you need to bribe to get some field time in any of the West Pines fields? Have a very tiny non for profit, looking for a patch of grass to work with little younglings. City doesn't respond to e-mails or calls. New to the area please excuse any ignorance.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do you need to bribe to get some field time in any of the West Pines fields? Have a very tiny non for profit, looking for a patch of grass to work with little younglings. City doesn't respond to e-mails or calls. New to the area please excuse any ignorance.
    Mrs. Nuņez. Look her up

Comment

Will try. Thanks.

Comment

and chances are, you wont getone, ranee and tuffin have almost all the fields accounted for. you will need proof of insurance and some sort of organization.

Comment

if that fails, got ask miller, the AD at somerset or mike the AD of pines charter

Comment

lastly, ask champions fc people, they own their own field

or

soccer zone indoor people, they are nice

or

soccer fever, they are nice too

Comment

Tanya Roman for president, she'll do you right.

Comment

lastly, ask champions fc people, they own their own field

or

soccer zone indoor people, they are nice

or

soccer fever, they are nice too
                Where is Champions FC? Can't find that on-line

Comment

they have one team ran by guy named omar, coached by coach from somerset and coach from cypress bay

Comment

Thanks for all the tips. I thought since West Pines United took over Chapel Trail i would think there are other fields available in West Pines. I mean for $10,000 per year x 3 years gift they received. Maybe there is a chance for the little guy to work with little guys!

Comment

and chances are, you wont getone, ranee and tuffin have almost all the fields accounted for. you will need proof of insurance and some sort of organization.
                      Yeah i have all that. I just hope they treat me fairly. Seems like a gestapo going on, maybe just paranoid. lol

Comment

Yeah i have all that. I just hope they treat me fairly. Seems like a gestapo going on, maybe just paranoid. lol
                        You are not paranoid.

You have no chance. They know who you are and are after you. Give it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X