Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clearly having OW right down the road isn't a hindrance to the GHS soccer programs. Boys' champs and girls made it to the semis. Is there something in the water that has made the town so successful?
    Its because hs team practices year round together. Technically its cheating but I guess Glastonbury higher ups are ok with that kind of thing. No skin off my back.

Comment

Its because hs team practices year round together. Technically its cheating but I guess Glastonbury higher ups are ok with that kind of thing. No skin off my back.
      CFC U Boys Facebook site already taking credit for the amount of talent in display

Comment

CFC U Boys Facebook site already taking credit for the amount of talent in display
        Talent?

Comment

Landers outcoached Zeke the entire way. Landers proves he doesn’t need the Oakwood boys to be the man. Congrats GHS and Coach Landers

Comment

Once again CFC and talent should not be used in the same sentence

Comment

Landers outcoached Zeke the entire way. Landers proves he doesn’t need the Oakwood boys to be the man. Congrats GHS and Coach Landers
              Yes he did. As usual. Zeke panicked as he always does. The players, aside from his son, have no respect for him.

Comment

Doesn't he have two sons on the team

Comment

Hall had way more chances. I lost count on how many corner kicks they had.

Glastonbury was more organized, better coached and defended really well.

Comment

Hall had way more chances. I lost count on how many corner kicks they had.

Glastonbury was more organized, better coached and defended really well.
                    Corner kicks mean nothing.

Comment

You are right as it was cleared off the line

Comment

They do if you score. No one likes giving up corners. And Hall was completely out coached. Not surprising.

Comment

Coaching makes a huge difference. There are teams with good season records that always get bounced early in playoffs because they get outcoached.

They think 'next year will be the one' yet every year get beat and have no clue its because of coaching.

Comment

Coaching makes a huge difference. There are teams with good season records that always get bounced early in playoffs because they get outcoached.

They think 'next year will be the one' yet every year get beat and have no clue its because of coaching.
                            Agree. Big games coaching and lack thereof gets exposed.

Comment

Doesn't he have two sons on the team
                              Yes he does.

Comment

1-0 Hand over Maloney. Hand three peat

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X