X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Try a 6-0 thumping.
    As predicted, Jesuit wins State easy by more than 4 goals. Done. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd.

Comment

As predicted, Jesuit wins State easy by more than 4 goals. Done. Everyone else is fighting for 2nd.
      Glencoe would give Jesuit some problems this year. They have the state player of the year from last year

Comment

Glencoe would give Jesuit some problems this year. They have the state player of the year from last year
        Sorry, Jesuit has the state player of the year this year and most of the state first team. Jesuit is simply in a league of their own this year.

Comment

I love it. You are so insecure that you have to keep telling this to anybody you encounter. I hope you are correct, because I have a feeling that if you are wrong, the next 8 months are going to hold no meaning for you.

Comment

Sorry, Jesuit has the state player of the year this year and most of the state first team. Jesuit is simply in a league of their own this year.
            I love it. You are so insecure that you have to keep telling this to anybody you encounter. I hope you are correct, because I have a feeling that if you are wrong, the next 8 months are going to hold no meaning for you.

Comment

Jesuit had a great season.

It is a new 5 game season now.

Good luck to all of the teams in playoffs. This is fun stuff. Hope you enjoy it because it will be over in a blink.

Comment

Not from Jesuit and not sure of goal numbers but agree. Anything can happen but the fact remains that Jesuit has yet to be even challenged, much less beaten this year. Cold, hard facts.

Comment

Look at West Linn HS football.

How about Wilsonville HS football? The star quarterback from last year lives in Beaverton.

Take a look at PIL schools.

And finally take a look at Beaverton HS women's basketball. At least 4 of the starters live in another school district.
                  Yep, funny how some of those girls all of a sudden show up and enroll in Beaverton HS, to play basketball, for Kathy Adelman/Naro---who, hmmmm, by strange circumstance, ALSO coached those EXACT same girls in a club/travel basketball program.....think there is any coincidence or hanky panky there? Nah, me neither......

Comment

Look at West Linn HS football.

How about Wilsonville HS football? The star quarterback from last year lives in Beaverton.

Take a look at PIL schools.

And finally take a look at Beaverton HS women's basketball. At least 4 of the starters live in another school district.
                    College coaches pay attention to American HS Football games & of course HS Basketball it's a relevant platform for coaches to evaluate.Oregon HS Soccer doesn't draw interest from college coaches above the d3 or jc level, if that.Athletes in the mainstream sports get identified via HS platform.

College coaches only attend HS Soccer games in Oregon if their buddy's or girlfriends kid is playing, to be nice. It's recreational soccer for kids that don't play club soccer in general.

Comment

Not from Jesuit and not sure of goal numbers but agree. Anything can happen but the fact remains that Jesuit has yet to be even challenged, much less beaten this year. Cold, hard facts.
                      Watched the State Final game last year. That Jesuit team was good. This year's version is even better. Seriously, they are phenomenally good. Do they have flaws or weaknesses? Sure, but not many. For the most part, that team is machine-like. I have seen Jesuit play twice....they have made some silly mistakes but I think mainly due to boredom and out of not being challenged, at all. They are going to steam-roll through the HS playoffs. Go ahead and start engraving the trophy now....they ARE that good! State player of the year. Most of the all state first team and maybe most of the second team too. The gal from Glencoe can't even hold a candle to the senior MF at Jesuit (college bound too)....I think there are at least 4-5 D-1 players are Jesuit and they will just walk through the HS playoffs as a formality.

They will win their playoff games by margins of 5-6-7 goals...mark it down.

Only way teams MAY have a chance is they pack the back line and play for a tie and hope to get to PKs but even then, their shots on goals have been fired out of cannons.....You can play a defensive game and hope/pray for the tie but that's about the only thing you have going for you.

Comment

Watched the State Final game last year. That Jesuit team was good. This year's version is even better. Seriously, they are phenomenally good. Do they have flaws or weaknesses? Sure, but not many. For the most part, that team is machine-like. I have seen Jesuit play twice....they have made some silly mistakes but I think mainly due to boredom and out of not being challenged, at all. They are going to steam-roll through the HS playoffs. Go ahead and start engraving the trophy now....they ARE that good! State player of the year. Most of the all state first team and maybe most of the second team too. The gal from Glencoe can't even hold a candle to the senior MF at Jesuit (college bound too)....I think there are at least 4-5 D-1 players are Jesuit and they will just walk through the HS playoffs as a formality.

They will win their playoff games by margins of 5-6-7 goals...mark it down.

Only way teams MAY have a chance is they pack the back line and play for a tie and hope to get to PKs but even then, their shots on goals have been fired out of cannons.....You can play a defensive game and hope/pray for the tie but that's about the only thing you have going for you.
                        It is playoffs so I doubt if any team including Jesuit will just walk thru playoffs beyond the 1st round.

Jesuit does have an unfair number of D1 level player on this current team that is supposedly pretty good. They will get all, but one back next year so potentially they may be even better next year.

Comment

It is playoffs so I doubt if any team including Jesuit will just walk thru playoffs beyond the 1st round.

Jesuit does have an unfair number of D1 level player on this current team that is supposedly pretty good. They will get all, but one back next year so potentially they may be even better next year.
                          West Linn, Sherwood, Clackamas, and Glencoe can all beat Jesuit if they play well and things roll their way.

Comment

West Linn, Sherwood, Clackamas, and Glencoe can all beat Jesuit if they play well and things roll their way.
                            Yeah like if the Jesuit bus "rolls" of a cliff on the way to the game.

Comment

Sure, and I have a good chance to win the 500 million dollar lottery. Go ahead and be in denial if you like but Jesuit could win state with their eyes closed this year.

Comment

Sure, and I have a good chance to win the 500 million dollar lottery. Go ahead and be in denial if you like but Jesuit could win state with their eyes closed this year.
                                You are either the most naive or least sports informed person I have ever heard of. Playoffs are a different matter, and Jesuit has a target (the size of your ignorance) on their backs. Do they have a talented group of girls? Undoubtedly! Can they be beat? Unquestionably! 5,6,7 goal margin of victory? Nope. Teams will park the bus in the back, and counter like their life depends on it. Try and educate yourself on other supposedly unbeatable sports teams in the past. Or, just watch Titanic. Ice berg dead ahead laddy....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X