Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GDA showcase in Florida

Results are up , Florida teams doing well against funded academies , maybe we don’t completely suck after all !

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Results are up , Florida teams doing well against funded academies , maybe we don’t completely suck after all !
    The GDA teams are playing against similar records at the showcase. Thus allowing college coaches to scout the best against the best. Don't be disillusioned. But at the same time this format makes perfect sense.

Comment

The GDA teams are playing against similar records at the showcase. Thus allowing college coaches to scout the best against the best. Don't be disillusioned. But at the same time this format makes perfect sense.
      This is very loosely true. They are still playing great competition. OP GDA plays Michigan Hawks for example....very strong national club. Another OP team plays Beach soccer who is doing very well 7-1-4 against the top Region in the country, the SW.

So, don't completely minimize their performance. They're not the top teams in the country, but far far from the bottom.

Comment

This is very loosely true. They are still playing great competition. OP GDA plays Michigan Hawks for example....very strong national club. Another OP team plays Beach soccer who is doing very well 7-1-4 against the top Region in the country, the SW.

So, don't completely minimize their performance. They're not the top teams in the country, but far far from the bottom.
        Just play the games and then talk.

Comment

Link?

I searched and I found a ton of DA propaganda sites but none with the showcase results.

Comment

Link?

I searched and I found a ton of DA propaganda sites but none with the showcase results.
            There has been no Girls DA Showcase to date yet. After this weekend there will be results to post.

Comment

Link?

You are kidding right? The internet has been around for a generation , still haven’t figured it out?

Ussoccerda.com

Click around and search results

Comment

Just play the games and then talk.
                you must have me confused with 05 Weston Dad. I don't "talk" before or after games. Simply pointed out that the Florida teams are not playing scub teams.

Comment

There has been no Girls DA Showcase to date yet. After this weekend there will be results to post.
                  Day 1 results are up , including roster , minutes played who scored the goals and most positions , nice to see transparency

Comment

Day 1 results are up , including roster , minutes played who scored the goals and most positions , nice to see transparency
                    Put some layers on. Baby it's cold outside. It isn't about Scoring!

Comment

The DA players get Friday off. The need a rest day. Then the DA players are free to go play three high school games next week.

Comment

But wait we are down here from South Carolina and the DA girls can't play high school. Florida is one backwards DA program from the start.

Comment

But wait we are down here from South Carolina and the DA girls can't play high school. Florida is one backwards DA program from the start.
                          Haha feeding the trolls , lol

Comment

Here from NC we don't do HS soccer but coach let's some do XC and in spring some will do track.

Comment

Wth is Lakewood Ranch?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X