Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So everyone on TS says everyone else is crazy...So I did a crazy thing...I looked up the coaches name on TBU's website. Then I googled her (MG)....there are many sites including youtube videos... So I watched a few....full college soccer ride....then got pregnant (out of wedlock)....then had another one...."I can use my girls as test subjects, hahahaha"....sounds like the roll model I want my kid looking up to....

Now back to your comment about struggling with limited options... The coach IMO looked to be in her mid to late 30's...so that would put her first and second child somewhere around 15-18....so where are they???? I guess the parenting company skills did not work on her girls... Where is baby daddy???

Sympathize.....Make good choices in life and the out come will be better....keep a new born off the sidelines and SAFE while coaching and the out come will be better, for both the baby and the kids she should be coaching, not breast feeding during the game.

So what excuse(s) are you referring to????

I would not use my kids as test subjects!!!!!!
    Find some one else to be the poster person for your tiresome crusade.

Comment

So everyone on TS says everyone else is crazy...So I did a crazy thing...I looked up the coaches name on TBU's website. Then I googled her (MG)....there are many sites including youtube videos... So I watched a few....full college soccer ride....then got pregnant (out of wedlock)....then had another one...."I can use my girls as test subjects, hahahaha"....sounds like the roll model I want my kid looking up to....

Now back to your comment about struggling with limited options... The coach IMO looked to be in her mid to late 30's...so that would put her first and second child somewhere around 15-18....so where are they???? I guess the parenting company skills did not work on her girls... Where is baby daddy???

Sympathize.....Make good choices in life and the out come will be better....keep a new born off the sidelines and SAFE while coaching and the out come will be better, for both the baby and the kids she should be coaching, not breast feeding during the game.

Seek professional help. You've become unhinged by your hatred for one person. Do you really think anyone is taking you seriously at this point, after how many pages of rants?

You might want to hire an attorney as well in case she comes after your sorry azz for what you've been posting.

Comment

Seek professional help. You've become unhinged by your hatred for one person. Do you really think anyone is taking you seriously at this point, after how many pages of rants?

You might want to hire an attorney as well in case she comes after your sorry azz for what you've been posting.
        What is it with all you TBU people talking about attorneys getting involved? Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound?

Comment

What is it with all you TBU people talking about attorneys getting involved? Don't you realize how ridiculous you sound?
          This is so true. Talk about a coach who has a newborn on the sideline? SUE! Talk about a coachs behavior at a tournament? SUE! Talk about a corrupt board? SUE!

Comment

OUT OF WEDLOCK??? IN 2017??? Somebody call the police, or the pope or somebody, how the hell could someone allow this to happen!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2166077]OUT OF WEDLOCK??? IN 2017??? Somebody call the police, or the pope or somebody, how the hell could someone allow this to happen![/QUOTE

True, in 2017 everything goes.

Comment

I bet the coach knows what parent you are. You are a nutbag.

Comment

I bet the coach knows what parent you are. You are a nutbag.
                  Agreed. Google search? C'mon now. Nothing better to do than try to be a SJW,?
                  .... because they must live their life to total perfection, in a glass house....right?

Comment

Agreed. Google search? C'mon now. Nothing better to do than try to be a SJW,?
                    .... because they must live their life to total perfection, in a glass house....right?
                    is this even an example of SJW, wouldn't a SJW be advocating the coach get to breastfeed wherever she wants? This is just a moron complaining because her daughter's team got their a s s kicked by tbu

Comment

is this even an example of SJW, wouldn't a SJW be advocating the coach get to breastfeed wherever she wants? This is just a moron complaining because her daughter's team got their a s s kicked by tbu
                      Sounds more like a slighted current or former player or parent. I bet the team knows who it is. Passive aggressive. Im guessing this person is divorced and bitter.

Comment

Big ole' Milky Melons.... YUM YUM

Comment

So everyone on TS says everyone else is crazy...So I did a crazy thing...I looked up the coaches name on TBU's website. ..!
                          No, everyone on TS says YOU are crazy.

Comment

No, everyone on TS says YOU are crazy.
                            How am I crazy? I googled a coach....You don't try to get as much information as possible before you speak out???? You are the crazy one.... You just listen to everyone else's thoughts...make them your own...and be a uninformed idiot!!!! Keep watching CNN....

Comment

How am I crazy? I googled a coach....You don't try to get as much information as possible before you speak out???? You are the crazy one.... You just listen to everyone else's thoughts...make them your own...and be a uninformed idiot!!!! Keep watching CNN....
                              read the last 20 pages of this thread you created, that will answer the question of "How am I crazy"

Comment

read the last 20 pages of this thread you created, that will answer the question of "How am I crazy"
                                At what age should boys stop breast feeding? NEVER

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X