Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard they hired Sherman Eagan to coach their HS teams.
    Fantastic. Make sure your kid plays in body armor; refs should ref in Sherman tanks

Comment

Sporting how's the powerhouse NYCSL league you guys are playing in? I'm sure playing against highly renowned teams like "Just Play Soccer Club" and "Asphalt Green" is doing wonders for Sporting's reputation.

Comment

Sporting how's the powerhouse NYCSL league you guys are playing in? I'm sure playing against highly renowned teams like "Just Play Soccer Club" and "Asphalt Green" is doing wonders for Sporting's reputation.
        Any bets on which league they will get rejected from next year?

Comment

Filling them in with the corpses of the FSA soccer parents whose teams we embarrass. They're getting filled quite quickly and a couple of winter session victories will make everything good.
          R-E-L-A-X John Stark and your "Winter is coming"!
          FSA treats the winter as training only. Only freak parents like you care about indoor games. Especially against FSA teams that play up in age.. haha

Be careful of this white walker of winner.. haha

Comment

Any bets on which league they will get rejected from next year?
            Nothing to bet on. They've been rejected from all.

Comment

Nope my kid is 02 ecnl unlike your kid who was cut because he or she sucks.Your the troll who has to bash fsa because they cut you
              Shouldn't brag about being on that dumpster fire of a team. That 02 ECNL squad is a sad, sad story.

Comment

Shouldn't brag about being on that dumpster fire of a team. That 02 ECNL squad is a sad, sad story.
                00, 01, 02, all sad, very sad. And, I know soccer bigly. I know soccer probably better than anyone. Ask anyone. Even the college coaches. I know so much about soccer, I am very intelligent.

Comment

00, 01, 02, all sad, very sad. And, I know soccer bigly. I know soccer probably better than anyone. Ask anyone. Even the college coaches. I know so much about soccer, I am very intelligent.
                  Figures a liberal would be a Sporting fan. "The Holistic Approach" to soccer where everyone gets a trophy and they sing Kumbaya after every game.

Comment

Filling them in with the corpses of the FSA soccer parents whose teams we embarrass. They're getting filled quite quickly and a couple of winter session victories will make everything good.
                    Oh pathetic are you guys. Yes bring more cowbell for your crappy club. Bunch of degenerate parents. Always Classy!!!

Comment

Figures a liberal would be a Sporting fan. "The Holistic Approach" to soccer where everyone gets a trophy and they sing Kumbaya after every game.
                      Yeah and they probably pass around a joint to the kids to blunt the pain from all their losses.

Comment

02 girls maybe what about the boys

Comment

02 girls maybe what about the boys
                          Can't brag about an 02 boys team that's never played an ECNL game... Your point?

Comment

Can't brag about an 02 boys team that's never played an ECNL game... Your point?
                            Beating 6 of the top 10 teams in the country last year including number 1 yeah I'm bragging

Comment

Beating 6 of the top 10 teams in the country last year including number 1 yeah I'm bragging
                              Dude, get back to your cubicle! (or did you lose your job) How can you guys be on here all day spouting the hate do something productive and stop living vicariously through your kid

Comment

I think it was a mistake for them to leave EDP .... they had a few teams doing very well there even in the first division.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X