Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think quite a few people care to be honest. Just like any other school, the Ivies are looking to distinguish themselves from the other Ivies. Yale has produced the most Presidents. Harvard the most prestigious. Cornell the largest. Princeton widely considered to be the most well rounded. Obviously you could argue those points (except Cornell being the largest), but each strives to distginguish themselves.
    When touring Cornell for a college visit, I never once heard them tout being the largest Ivy as thier distinguishing factor.

You must have gone to Princeton, because no one says they are any more rounded than Yale or Harvard students except maybe you.

Comment

When touring Cornell for a college visit, I never once heard them tout being the largest Ivy as thier distinguishing factor.

You must have gone to Princeton, because no one says they are any more rounded than Yale or Harvard students except maybe you.
      thats because you were touring Cornell AG - not exactly the same

Comment

Didn’t go to Princeton, but that is definitely the reputation. That the student body is more well rounded and athletics matter. Harvard and to a lesser extent, Yale, care about two sports—basketball and football. Yale also known for Presidents. Harvard for most armpit hair on the females in their student body. Everyone needs to be known for something I guess. I guess their academics are ok too.

Comment

I’ve actually heard that from quite a few people. Not surprising when oh vonsider it is literally three times as large as the other Ivies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X