Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    my kid got first team so thank him
    He voted for your kid. Awesome player. Takes after Mom

Comment

He voted for your kid. Awesome player. Takes after Mom
      of course she does

Comment

The girls selected were worthy, could others have qualified ? Absolutely....but that's how it is not everyone can make,... there's just not enough space for that.

Congrats to all that made it, my D didn't, and only division but its fine maybe next year for her.

Comment

I believe there is a nomination process from coaches and teams have nomination numbers limited by performance. The better the team performed the more nominations given. Some kids do in fact lose out. Additionally, maybe a Junior kid performs but senior is right there in performance too ... guess who gets the nod. Also, Squeaky wheel parent's kid.... yeah they get the nod over player with quiet parents. If you don't think HS soccer has nepotism and political BS happening, you are either blinded or your kid is reaping the benefits.

Comment

I believe there is a nomination process from coaches and teams have nomination numbers limited by performance. The better the team performed the more nominations given. Some kids do in fact lose out. Additionally, maybe a Junior kid performs but senior is right there in performance too ... guess who gets the nod. Also, Squeaky wheel parent's kid.... yeah they get the nod over player with quiet parents. If you don't think HS soccer has nepotism and political BS happening, you are either blinded or your kid is reaping the benefits.
            you have zero knowledge of the process- there is no set # based on team performance and frosh make the list
            so stop trying to troll

there is bias in everything- including your post

Comment

It used to be that way in the SWC. Not sure if it still is.

Comment

#mykiddidn'twinit
                Fixed it

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X