Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Staples controlled the tempo of much of the game. Was surprised that Wilton could not hold the ball and lacked any creativity. They ended up constantly playing long ball to try and spring their lone striker.
    Wilton is down 6 starters from injury.

Comment

No
      I was surprised that spoiled rich kids could only muster 1 goal against an impovrished group of kids
      Spoiled rich.....95 percent of Fairfield county!

Comment

How do they divide east and west in the fciac? Last year Darien was in the east. Now they are in the west. East has st joes, Ridgefield, Wilton, Darien, Warde.....the east has staples, McMahon, Trumbull, west hill, danbury.....

Seems a little lopsided, not that it means anything as the split is used for nothing that I can tell.

Thanks

Comment

How do they divide east and west in the fciac? Last year Darien was in the east. Now they are in the west. East has st joes, Ridgefield, Wilton, Darien, Warde.....the east has staples, McMahon, Trumbull, west hill, danbury.....

Seems a little lopsided, not that it means anything as the split is used for nothing that I can tell.

Thanks
          I was going to post the same about the SWC. There's one decent team in one division, Immaculate, and five in the other. It seems like these leagues should rebalance periodically.

Comment

Thanks
            just for scheduling

Comment

Thanks for stereotyping an entire county. There are plenty who are not rich and are raising normal, well adjusted children. It's just that the ones you describe are the ones more likely to be helicoptering over their kids' lives and acting like fools.

Comment

just for scheduling
                Not the Fciac. Every team plays every team once.

When someone figures out what is is, I would be interested too

Comment

Post season honors ... so you can have All Fciac and all Eastern or Western teams

Comment

Do you actually think soccer rules the fciac
                    Thats funny

Comment

Wilton is down 6 starters from injury.
                      But your best players played...goalie, two LAX commit/mid fielders and striker. Wilton had about 25% possession and only strategy was to send ball long to fast striker. Lucky game wasn't 4-0.

Comment

But your best players played...goalie, two LAX commit/mid fielders and striker. Wilton had about 25% possession and only strategy was to send ball long to fast striker. Lucky game wasn't 4-0.
                        You just told everyone how little you know about soccer.

Comment

You just told everyone how little you know about soccer.
                          you don't need to know anything if you were there and watched it play out
                          long ball is long ball no matter what sport

Comment

The entire FCIAC season seems to be back loaded this year. Most of the top teams won't play each other until October.

Comment

The entire FCIAC season seems to be back loaded this year. Most of the top teams won't play each other until October.
                              And?.....I just think you like to use the term back loaded

Comment

think Wilton plays stjs at the end of the week
                                Staples has already played 2 that matter
                                there are good ones ,just have to look

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X