Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just checked , still not one person has switched parties due to a political thread troll on talking soccer, keep at it , maybe next week someone will get an I’m with her sticker

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Oh you don't like it when we retaliate do you? How about the 8 Yrs of the Monkey playing the race card constantly,all that did was put race relations back 50 yrs.Your loss not mine.
      Thank you for proving me right. Do you have a KKK membership card as well?

Comment

Originally posted by The Libtard Guy View Post
        Have you been buying real estate in Ocala yet? Ocean front property for rural prices. Jump on it while its hot...

I recall providing a number of "peer reviewed" literature showing that while CO2 levels were definitely higher than ever before, temperatures were nowhere near historical highs looking back hundreds of thousands of years.

And then there was the problem of using new, modern instrumentation to measure heat today versus entirely different methods used to estimate what it was in the past. And of using that modern instrumentation to measure CO2 gas from ice core bubbles, which is inherently "iffy" and subject to error, which show that CO2 rises historically lag behind temperature rises (due to solar activity, Melanovic cycles, etc.). Of course the propagandists devise elaborate, twisted propaganda to explain this away, but it is hardly convincing. And then, on top of that, there was all of the misconduct of rigging data (using urban centers for temperature measures, hiding/manipulating data etc.). And then there was the point that if it really was an emergency, why were all the liberal "elites" running homes consuming 10 times the energy as the average citizen, and flying to their global warming conferences on private jets. Wasnt the arctic ice cap supposed to be melted by now?

Marxist propaganda.
        Hilarious that you put "peer reviewed" in quotes. Turns out that none of the alt-right junk science propaganda pieces you quoted were actually peer reviewed. Oh wait, I stand corrected, there was one. The peers who reviewed that article rejected it as unfit for publication in a scientific journal. It ended up in some obscure rag instead.

You really aren't going to press this subject are you? You apparently don't have anything new to add. If you continue I'll start re-quoting all the posts back in September where you suffered an epic smackdown in this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Libtard Guy View Post
          Didnt you guys say Trump wouldnt make it past Thanksgiving? How is that "collusion" working out for you? Especially since we have learned the real collusion was between HRC/DNC and Russians to generate a fake dossier that was used to abuse FISA laws and spy on/knee-cap a presidential candidate, which was then used as the basis for a phony Russia investigation of a sitting president,essentially accusing Trump of doing what they did (classic projection). At the same time HRC is selling Americas uranium to Russia for personal profit (huge speaking fees for slick willie, foundation donations which have since dried up after she lost), essentially committing treason, gets caught, then bleaches her servers and takes a hammer to her phone to evade a subpoena, all while unethical DOJ officials let her off the hook - Comeys exoneration letter written before he even interviewed her, now we see from the text messages how corrupt the "investigation" was - again tens of thousands of "missing" texts.

As leftists tend to do, they took over autocratic control of our institutions during the Obama years and totally abused their power, then blatantly break the law to evade justice for the same - now you can see why leftism is associated with autocracy. Worse than watergate! People will go to jail - I will check back later after you are good and humiliated when the Mueller investigation is wrapped up and they cant even stick obstruction on him after wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to help libtards feel better about the election.

Only FOX and other conservative outlets have the ballls to speak the truth - the rest of the liberal media is trying to cover, deflect, deny and obfuscate...

Hannity: Clinton, Obama Guilty of the Real Russian Collusion
          http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/1...t-donald-trump

Clinton cash trail in the 'real' Russian collusion scandal
          https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E014&FORM=VIRE
          Only fascist dictators (or narcissistic leaders who want to become one) obsess over their predecessors or already-defeated rivals. But in this case it's the only ammunition left. It's just more recycled whatoubout-ism in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the disaster playing out in White House.

How ironic and sweet that the man who will take the POTUS down is his polar opposite in so many ways. Mueller is patient, disciplined, sticks to the facts, and stays out of the limelight. His team is quietly putting together a case that will put an end to the worst and most embarrassing presidential administration in modern history.

Comment

Only fascist dictators (or narcissistic leaders who want to become one) obsess over their predecessors or already-defeated rivals. But in this case it's the only ammunition left. It's just more recycled whatoubout-ism in a failed attempt to deflect attention from the disaster playing out in White House.

How ironic and sweet that the man who will take the POTUS down is his polar opposite in so many ways. Mueller is patient, disciplined, sticks to the facts, and stays out of the limelight. His team is quietly putting together a case that will put an end to the worst and most embarrassing presidential administration in modern history.
            Mueller sure picked a non biased team to investigate the collusion ! haha , they don’t have anything , can’t wait for the msnbc spin when trump won’t talk to mueller. Even a first year lawyer knows u don’t talk to the opposition... 7 more years buddy, probably should move to Venezuela. I heard it’s not a shhhhiiithole

Comment

Mueller sure picked a non biased team to investigate the collusion ! haha , they don’t have anything , can’t wait for the msnbc spin when trump won’t talk to mueller. Even a first year lawyer knows u don’t talk to the opposition... 7 more years buddy, probably should move to Venezuela. I heard it’s not a shhhhiiithole
              Predictions:
              Trump will continue saying he would be happy to be interviewed by Mueller
              Trump will then say his lawyers won't let him, but "believe me I really want to"
              Mueller will compel him to testify under oath
              Trump will think he can talk his way out of anything
              Trump will hang himself with multiple perjury counts added to all the other crimes
              Impeachment and conviction
              President Pence will pardon Trump
              Trump will clam it was a conspiracy against him until the day he dies

You heard it here first

Comment

Didnt you guys say Trump wouldnt make it past Thanksgiving? How is that "collusion" working out for you? Especially since we have learned the real collusion was between HRC/DNC and Russians to generate a fake dossier that was used to abuse FISA laws and spy on/knee-cap a presidential candidate, which was then used as the basis for a phony Russia investigation of a sitting president,essentially accusing Trump of doing what they did (classic projection). At the same time HRC is selling Americas uranium to Russia for personal profit (huge speaking fees for slick willie, foundation donations which have since dried up after she lost), essentially committing treason, gets caught, then bleaches her servers and takes a hammer to her phone to evade a subpoena, all while unethical DOJ officials let her off the hook - Comeys exoneration letter written before he even interviewed her, now we see from the text messages how corrupt the "investigation" was - again tens of thousands of "missing" texts.

As leftists tend to do, they took over autocratic control of our institutions during the Obama years and totally abused their power, then blatantly break the law to evade justice for the same - now you can see why leftism is associated with autocracy. Worse than watergate! People will go to jail - I will check back later after you are good and humiliated when the Mueller investigation is wrapped up and they cant even stick obstruction on him after wasting tens of millions of taxpayer dollars to help libtards feel better about the election.

Only FOX and other conservative outlets have the ballls to speak the truth - the rest of the liberal media is trying to cover, deflect, deny and obfuscate...

Hannity: Clinton, Obama Guilty of the Real Russian Collusion
                http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/1...t-donald-trump

Clinton cash trail in the 'real' Russian collusion scandal
                https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...E014&FORM=VIRE
                Too funny .... you are actually citing Hannity as somebody people should read !!
                Newsflash: Hannity (and Fox) makes his $$ from inciting bozos like yourself ... he is simply feeding dogmeat to his pet poodle (that would be you).
                And the funniest thing of all, you are eating it and barking thank you.

Comment

Predictions:
                  Trump will continue saying he would be happy to be interviewed by Mueller
                  Trump will then say his lawyers won't let him, but "believe me I really want to"
                  Mueller will compel him to testify under oath
                  Trump will think he can talk his way out of anything
                  Trump will hang himself with multiple perjury counts added to all the other crimes
                  Impeachment and conviction
                  President Pence will pardon Trump
                  Trump will clam it was a conspiracy against him until the day he dies

You heard it here first
                  You missed a piece.... and 35 % of the population of the US will still believe his bullsh.t

Comment

You missed a piece.... and 35 % of the population of the US will still believe his bullsh.t
                    You do not have the votes to impeach trump. It is a mute point. Let us see Billy boy got impeached and did not leave office.

A proven Sexual predator was president is far worse than anything DJT has done as or could do. Good thing we were smart enough to elect his enabler.

You can tell Trump believes in the idea that all boats rise with the tide. Far different from the Dem, Lib and progressive mindset of just the group we fell deserve to succeed will be allowed to succeed.

Dem, Lib, Progressive divide the populace into small groups and make them feel like victims.
                    You are being oppressed because of XYZ.

Beliefs control results. If you believe you are a victim you will always be a victim. I see it on soccer teams all the time. The coach does not like me so I get no playing time. The parents blame the coach, the team or other parents. Parents go to another club and the same thing happens again. Yes, son/daughter you are a victim let us find a club that appreciates your skill set.

Maybe try working harder, stop setting artificial limits and success will come.

Stop being a Victim and allowing Libs, Dems, and Progressive to tell you are a Victim and I have the solution for you. Here is your wic check, food stamps, and other government benefits. Remember if you do not support me you will have nothing. War on poverty started in the 60's what are the government's results?

Comment

Trumps BS

They are wiretapping trump plaza. The libs that never happen, Trump, is crazy

Enough said

Comment

Trumps BS

They are wiretapping trump plaza. The libs that never happen, Trump, is crazy

Enough said
                        You make so much sense

Comment

Thank you for proving me right. Do you have a KKK membership card as well?
                          I will ask a Democrat. I am sure they know how to get one. You do know the Democrats started the KKK.

Comment

I will ask a Democrat. I am sure they know how to get one. You do know the Democrats started the KKK.
                            Yeah, there are pictures of KKK guys riding horses around burning crosses at the Democratic National Headquarters in DC. The Washington chapter of bthe KKK holds it's meetings there as well. You knew that, right?

Comment

Stop being a Victim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o73pqQ9Gzt4

Comment

Yeah, there are pictures of KKK guys riding horses around burning crosses at the Democratic National Headquarters in DC. The Washington chapter of bthe KKK holds it's meetings there as well. You knew that, right?
                                I do not know never been there. The Dems sure praised Senator Robert Byrd for decades. Served until 2010.

You know Byrd was a Grand Dragon

Dems talk the talk but do not walk the walk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X