Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL in Florida

Which club will be the first to fully fund this program?

This will remove the concept of pay to play. This will give the club complete control over the teams, players, and guest players. Coaches don't have to worry about pleasing parents or board members. I don't really see any cons to this concept except that the clubs won't make much profits (which they shouldn't anyway).
    Yes - 600+ college coaches scouting my daughter
    82.14%
    No - I would rather be playing Bazooka
    17.86%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

This will remove the concept of pay to play. This will give the club complete control over the teams, players, and guest players. Coaches don't have to worry about pleasing parents or board members. I don't really see any cons to this concept except that the clubs won't make much profits (which they shouldn't anyway).
    There is not a single ECNL club that fully funds the ECNL that I know of. Second, the ECNL does not make a club money. It would be great if the money was available for this but it simply is not.

Comment

There is not a single ECNL club that fully funds the ECNL that I know of. Second, the ECNL does not make a club money. It would be great if the money was available for this but it simply is not.
      True. OC funds the ECNL travel so it is hardly a money maker. Hard to say when ECNL will get funded. Maybe one of those Seminole County millionaires would like the write off. They would sure be a hero because once you eliminate the need to pay, ECNL is available to all girls and all the politics and bickering would hopefully die down.

Comment

True. OC funds the ECNL travel so it is hardly a money maker. Hard to say when ECNL will get funded. Maybe one of those Seminole County millionaires would like the write off. They would sure be a hero because once you eliminate the need to pay, ECNL is available to all girls and all the politics and bickering would hopefully die down.
        Very true. If it were free for all ECNL players it would be amazing but I think would still have some politics as nothing is free of politics.. However, its not much different in cost then playing for most clubs A teams. The travel cost even at WFF who does not cover such things is not nearly as bad as playing on a top club team.

Comment

Very true. If it were free for all ECNL players it would be amazing but I think would still have some politics as nothing is free of politics.. However, its not much different in cost then playing for most clubs A teams. The travel cost even at WFF who does not cover such things is not nearly as bad as playing on a top club team.
          It would be an easy decision for parents. Pay $1500 for FKK, Rush or FCA or play for free and travel the country with OC. Not even a consideration. The politics would return tostate cup team because nobody could offer what ECNL does.

Comment

It would be an easy decision for parents. Pay $1500 for FKK, Rush or FCA or play for free and travel the country with OC. Not even a consideration. The politics would return tostate cup team because nobody could offer what ECNL does.
            You are making many assumptions. Be realistic, if central florida is consolidated, only a few will play ECNL and DA. So very few will play free and the rest will subsidize.

Comment

What club in Florida will be next to get ECNL

Comment

Most likely JFC since I heard they merged with PV.

Comment

Both WFF and OCYS could fully fund ECNL if they wanted to. It's a matter of which club will lead the way.

Comment

The poll is the worst piece of bogus propaganda I've seen on TS. Posted by the angry short man at OCYS who thinks his u14 is Alex Morgan.

Comment

The poll is the worst piece of bogus propaganda I've seen on TS. Posted by the angry short man at OCYS who thinks his u14 is Alex Morgan.
                      Hate to break it to you---None of your kids are ever going to be on the Olympic team. But keep ******* your money away and attempting to live your lives through your children. As long as parents have egos, clubs will keep telling and selling you on what you want to hear. It's a racket folks.
                      Grades and degree first, soccer second. If you can get a good degree and play a bit of soccer while doing it, bonus.

Comment

What club in Florida will be next to get ECNL
                        There will be NO additions until the ECNL drops clubs performing poorly. They may consider adding after that but won't be for at least 2 years.

Comment

JFC and PV
                          Or PDA and Krush

Comment

Ding Ding Ding….winner

Comment

Ding Ding Ding….winner
                              more losses amounting for OC ECNL program. The 15 end a perfect winless season. Embarrassing

The U16 have 1 win for the season.

The 14 are below average but the entire division is below standard

The top team is OC U17 and they are in the bottom half of the standings.

The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X