Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh boo hoo. She obviously married him for the money. He is over 70.
    Not a pity party, just stating how it is. Most likely he bought her off to stay with him through the election, neither of them thinking he would actually win. If he resigns or is ousted (or arrested) she'll helicopter straight back to DC and change the locks on the penthouse suite.

Comment

Not a pity party, just stating how it is. Most likely he bought her off to stay with him through the election, neither of them thinking he would actually win. If he resigns or is ousted (or arrested) she'll helicopter straight back to DC and change the locks on the penthouse suite.
      Just an A plus family model all around for all our fine youngins.

Comment

Oh boo hoo. She obviously married him for the money. He is over 70.
        She misses her paramour, the security guy in NYC.

Comment

Not a Trump supporter by any means but that is false. However, he is spending more on average per month than the Obamas did and if he were to stay in office all eight years he absolutely would exceed what the Obamas spent. Thus far he certainly has spent more days golfing. I don't begrudge anyone some much needed time off from a highly stressful job, but within reason. It's hysterical that his supporters believed him when he said he'd never golf and never leave the White House on weekends. Through November I think he had spent 5 weekends in DC.
          They guy only sleeps 4 hours. He is constantly working. You cant bash him for not working hard.

Comment

They guy only sleeps 4 hours. He is constantly working. You cant bash him for not working hard.
            Oh I can so bash him for not working hard. Put down the hone and turn off fox news and rise to the occasion or get out.

Comment

Did she check his birth certificate first? His mother is foreign born - very very shady to have a prez with a foreign born parent.
              His birth certificate is a fake. Both of them are impostors.

Comment

Trump and his attorneys have been on a mad tear to discredit Muller, Rosenstein and the FBI since the emails were discovered not even two weeks ago.
                They are discrediting themselves as the truth starts to emerge. Mueller knew about the texts between the FBI people in the summer, but now we are hearing about it. Clinton donors part of the investigation unit . FBI involved with Fusion GPS . Same FBI Investigator involved in HRC " matter " , Flynn interview and Russia meddling .

Interesting that there are so many leaks that attempt to damage Trump, but the FBI has refused to hand over specific information to Congress despite numerous requests and legal actions.

Comment

And he will head for his adoring fans in Florida. He won't be showing his face in NY anymore.

Comment

Oh I can so bash him for not working hard. Put down the hone and turn off fox news and rise to the occasion or get out.
                    " rise to the occasion " ?

NY Times admits Trump putting ISIS down.
                    The stock market
                    Unemployment rate low, especially minority unemployment.
                    GDP growth showing signs of life after being nearly dead for 8 years under Obama.
                    Regulations being dismantled that have handcuffed growth.
                    Oil pipeline , drilling , moves that will help put America as the undisputed world leader in energy production

Comment

And he will head for his adoring fans in Florida. He won't be showing his face in NY anymore.
                      Too thin skinned. Can dish it but can't take it.

Comment

" rise to the occasion " ?

NY Times admits Trump putting ISIS down.
                        The stock market
                        Unemployment rate low, especially minority unemployment.
                        GDP growth showing signs of life after being nearly dead for 8 years under Obama.
                        Regulations being dismantled that have handcuffed growth.
                        Oil pipeline , drilling , moves that will help put America as the undisputed world leader in energy production
                        But i thought The NY Times was fake news...you can’t have it both ways or in your case I guess you can.

Comment

Yeah yeah #fakenews. We need Facts friend stop with the fake stuff.

Let’s talk about the here and now... it’s 11 months and counting.
                          Indictments—Who got next? Let me pick your brain for a minute , I’m imagining Ivanva and Melanie in handcuffs —- am i a freak or what!
                          Actually, you messed up BOTH of their names! Ivanva? At first I thought you meant Ivanna, the Old bag wife #1. That would not get me going. Ivanka, maybe in a hatefuk kind of way, but not shackled to the current wife.

Comment

But i thought The NY Times was fake news...you can’t have it both ways or in your case I guess you can.
                            No cherry picking. You accept that piece from the NYT, accept the other reporting or you are a light--weight hypocrite.

Comment

Lt. Gen. Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi is virtually unknown outside Iraq, but he is a hero in his own country. When the three-star general walks into the lobby of a guesthouse in Baghdad he is quickly surrounded by well-wishers who want to take selfies with him. Iraqis know that the taciturn general was key to the long, grinding campaign that defeated ISIS.

Two months ago President Donald Trump was quick to take credit for the looming defeat of ISIS when Raqqa, ISIS' de facto capital in Syria, fell to US-backed forces. Trump asserted that ISIS hadn't been defeated earlier because "you didn't have Trump as your president."

Saadi seemed genuinely puzzled when asked if he had noticed any changes in American support during the more than two years that he had been leading the Iraqi fight against ISIS. Saadi said, "There was no difference between the support given by Obama and Trump."

Comment

The Circus continues:

President Trump has referred to deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Robert Mueller as the special counsel for the Russia probe, as "a threat to his presidency," according to a report in The Washington Post.

The report, published Sunday, said Trump has referred to Rosenstein as "weak" and made fun of the deputy attorney general's testimony last week in front of the House Judiciary Committee.

The president has also complained about Rosenstein being "a Democrat," although the Justice Department official is actually a Republican, the Post said.

Rosenstein appointed Mueller to be special counsel in May, after Trump fired FBI director James Comey.

I don’t know if you knew this but Trump can’t physically fire Mueller. Trump didn’t appoint or hire him to begin with, he’s a Special counselor hired under Rosenstein
                                Now Trump can fire Rosenstein then replace A puppet with orders to fire Mueller who in turn will debunk the whole thing or keeps him in the loop of what’s to come. I think that’s how it will go and then Trump won’t look so bad. He’ll then hit the circuit claiming he didn’t want Mueller to go like he did yesterday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X