Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We played this TBU team with the baby on the sideline this past weekend. I witnessed the baby being breast fed while the game was going on, I would be pissed if that was my kids coach. What a distraction to the girls, not just TBU but our girls too. But I would have to say that it seemed like the coach's girlfriend held the baby most of the game while the coach screamed her head off at the ref on the field and the ref on the sideline. She was even yelling at our coach. She seemed a little bat s h I t crazy to us on the parent side on the field. The score may not of showed it, but was dominated the play. The ref made a few calls that at the time went TBU's way. We will play TBU again, next time it will be a different story. I will also make sure our club/tournament host does not allow a baby on the sidelines. That's all my daughter could talk about in the car on the way home. She was worried that a ball could of hit the baby....

ok. sure.

Comment

We played this TBU team with the baby on the sideline this past weekend. I witnessed the baby being breast fed while the game was going on, I would be pissed if that was my kids coach. What a distraction to the girls, not just TBU but our girls too. But I would have to say that it seemed like the coach's girlfriend held the baby most of the game while the coach screamed her head off at the ref on the field and the ref on the sideline. She was even yelling at our coach. She seemed a little bat s h I t crazy to us on the parent side on the field. The score may not of showed it, but was dominated the play. The ref made a few calls that at the time went TBU's way. We will play TBU again, next time it will be a different story. I will also make sure our club/tournament host does not allow a baby on the sidelines. That's all my daughter could talk about in the car on the way home. She was worried that a ball could of hit the baby....
      Wait, are you talking about the game in which your coach would make derogatory comments to the TBU team, like bluntly say out loud that they suck and that they can't score, tell the coach to go take care of the baby and stop coaching, even calling her hormonal, telling his team to not shake the other team's hands and even call the assistant coach a "wanker" all in front of impressionable 12-13 year old girls...? Yea you got a winner there. Don't worry an email to your DOC will be on the way to talk about the behavior of a grown adult man and how talking down to a female coach and players on the sidelines is not only wrong but disrespectful. BTW look up the definition of a wanker, don't let your 13 year daughter not ask you what that means or look it up herself....

Comment

Wait, are you talking about the game in which your coach would make derogatory comments to the TBU team, like bluntly say out loud that they suck and that they can't score, tell the coach to go take care of the baby and stop coaching, even calling her hormonal, telling his team to not shake the other team's hands and even call the assistant coach a "wanker" all in front of impressionable 12-13 year old girls...? Yea you got a winner there. Don't worry an email to your DOC will be on the way to talk about the behavior of a grown adult man and how talking down to a female coach and players on the sidelines is not only wrong but disrespectful. BTW look up the definition of a wanker, don't let your 13 year daughter not ask you what that means or look it up herself....
        Like I'm sure our coach said those things.....we have never heard him say things like that! Maybe the female coach is hormonal, she is breasting feeding on the sidelines during the game!!! With all these types of accusations...you are either one of the coaches, the coach's girlfriend on the sideline taking care of the baby, or the baby.... I thought TBU was above all the reach of us small soccer clubs and does not participate on this website...Stop trying to bully us, let us have our say...

Comment

Like I'm sure our coach said those things.....we have never heard him say things like that! Maybe the female coach is hormonal, she is breasting feeding on the sidelines during the game!!! With all these types of accusations...you are either one of the coaches, the coach's girlfriend on the sideline taking care of the baby, or the baby.... I thought TBU was above all the reach of us small soccer clubs and does not participate on this website...Stop trying to bully us, let us have our say...
          Ok einstien. Infants eat because they are hungry. Has nothing to do with anything else.

Comment

Well why would I make up specific stuff if it didn't happen? Ask you daughter, did your team shake our team's hand at the end of the game? Cause from where I sat they didn't, hmmm wonder who told them to do that? Unless that's how you bring up your daughter, to be sore losers....

Ask your daughter what the coach said when they were huddled up after the game when our assistant coach came to say good game and try to shake your coaches hand...

Comment

Anybody else notice a common thread among posters who are going out of the way to bash this coach for being too distracted to coach a game?

Yep, their kid's team, with the 100% focused coach, lost.

I agree, you should immediately talk to you or ED, and ask why you are losing to such a distracted coach.

Good thing she was distracted...

Comment

Didnt you people learned anything in college? It's not a baby it's a choice. Just a big ball of cells.

Comment

Didnt you people learned anything in college? It's not a baby it's a choice. Just a big ball of cells.
                  "Illiterate loosers" guy is that you?

Comment

Balls of cells do not breast feed. We are discussing the baby of a soccer coach.

Comment

Balls of cells do not breast feed. We are discussing the baby of a soccer coach.
                      I get it. Feed from the umbilical cord = ball of cells. Feed from the breast = human. The soul must be planted inside the ball of cells immediately after the cord is cut. Or is it after the "choice" is made? I cant keep track of the logic anymore.

Comment

Definition of Child Neglect: "Child neglect is a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs.

Using illicit controlled substances around a child at home, lor eaving an infant at home unattended, on the side of a racetrack, within swiping range of the tiger cage at the zoo or on the sideline of a sporting match where a ball that you people whine about being capable of causing head trauma in an adult all constitute such a failure in the same basic way.

It is absolutely mind-blowing that crazies on TS are more concerned about their "groups" advancement than the basic safety of an infant. Despicable human beings.

Comment

I get it. Feed from the umbilical cord = ball of cells. Feed from the breast = human. The soul must be planted inside the ball of cells immediately after the cord is cut. Or is it after the "choice" is made? I cant keep track of the logic anymore.
                          These people are nihilists. They don't believe there is a soul. And when they leave their infants on the sidelines of soccer matches they are testing natural selection.

Comment

Definition of Child Neglect: "Child neglect is a form of child abuse, and is a deficit in meeting a child's basic needs, including the failure to provide adequate health care, supervision, clothing, nutrition, housing as well as their physical, emotional, social, educational and safety needs.

Using illicit controlled substances around a child at home, lor eaving an infant at home unattended, on the side of a racetrack, within swiping range of the tiger cage at the zoo or on the sideline of a sporting match where a ball that you people whine about being capable of causing head trauma in an adult all constitute such a failure in the same basic way.

It is absolutely mind-blowing that crazies on TS are more concerned about their "groups" advancement than the basic safety of an infant. Despicable human beings.
                            That kid is safe. Boggels my mind how people think otherwise.

A athletic minded parents take their babies to sports fields, hiking, rock climbing and such. Not really a big deal.

Comment

Not sure what you are blabbering on about but this child is being fed by all accounts.

Comment

That kid is safe. Boggels my mind how people think otherwise.

A athletic minded parents take their babies to sports fields, hiking, rock climbing and such. Not really a big deal.
                                Over protest children have lots of risks. Weak immune systems, obesity, poor vision.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X