Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#Delusuional Racist Trump Supporters stop posting on TS.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    when your enemy is destroying themselves,get out of the way- Trump wont fire Mueller, he is better for Trump right where he is
    I love how you think the Doug Jones Victory is huge- he beat a "pedophile) by 1% point not exactly a landslide
    If you knew anything about Alabama you would be more elated with the Magnitude of this win.
    The state has never in 20 yrs drawn more than a 35% vote for a Democrat in the Senate or General elections.
    To receive a 49% vote is much more than a 40 year pedophile accusation.
    If that was only Moore’s flaw, he would have won this seat.
    Moore has a history of many racial flaws that was acceptable to Black and White Alabaman’s, only southerners can relate to what I’m saying since I’m a Mississippi native.
    Moore was well ahead before the accusations came out which proves Alabama voters didn’t care about his past. Once this became national media most looked at Trump and Moore’s values and said enough is enough.
    My Aunt who’s been a Rebublican for 55 yrs voted Democrat for her first time, that’s when I knew things will change. If southerners are now turning away from old money connected southerners, then that’s saying a lot.

Comment

If you knew anything about Alabama you would be more elated with the Magnitude of this win.
      The state has never in 20 yrs drawn more than a 35% vote for a Democrat in the Senate or General elections.
      To receive a 49% vote is much more than a 40 year pedophile accusation.
      If that was only Moore’s flaw, he would have won this seat.
      Moore has a history of many racial flaws that was acceptable to Black and White Alabaman’s, only southerners can relate to what I’m saying since I’m a Mississippi native.
      Moore was well ahead before the accusations came out which proves Alabama voters didn’t care about his past. Once this became national media most looked at Trump and Moore’s values and said enough is enough.
      My Aunt who’s been a Rebublican for 55 yrs voted Democrat for her first time, that’s when I knew things will change. If southerners are now turning away from old money connected southerners, then that’s saying a lot.
      Let me add Florida has been critical winning by close calls to two Republican Presidents ( Bush + Trump) after this Puerto Rico shenanigans. Florida as recorded so far a mass migration of 289,000 filings for housing from Native Puerto Ricans who will be official US citizens to vote on the mainland.
      I can tell you now, there’s a lot of pissed off PR people at Trump , Trump carried Florida by 113,00.

Comment

If you take the time to read the Constitution, you will learn that to be a Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, you don't even have to be a lawyer.
        Regardless, Conservative Judges are, and will be installed all over America for at least the next 3 more years. The media focused on SCOTUS, but the changes are all over. Those Judicial Appointments are also for life , so it isa very effective change.

I guess lover boy didn’t even read the Constitution and pulled out from his Pre Nomination by withdrawing after a humiliating stance of his knowledge of our court system.

For all who are not aware , tweeter (Trump) in chief announced Judicial Nominee for Life Matthew Peterson who was embarrassingly exposed by a proud Republican John Kennedy (unrelated to the Kennedy clan) and representing Louisiana.

Another one bites the dust.
        What a mess this Administration is.

Comment

dotard impulse pu$$y grabber fate

If you take the time to read the Constitution, you will learn that to be a Justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, you don't even have to be a lawyer.
          Regardless, Conservative Judges are, and will be installed all over America for at least the next 3 more years. The media focused on SCOTUS, but the changes are all over. Those Judicial Appointments are also for life , so it isa very effective change.
          1) 2018 overthrow will halt judicial assignments til Real Progressives take back America for good

2) impeachment for incompetence

3) death by diet pepsi/cheeseburger

Comment

1) 2018 overthrow will halt judicial assignments til Real Progressives take back America for good

Do you like pickles on your cheeseburger? Seems like some do, but others often will just wear slippers. I noticed that trend recently as I drove through a National Park out West. While it was raining, my knee bothered me and it took me back to those swimming lessons when I was young.

At the end, we are all many parts of a pretty attractive soup, so even if you pick out the occasional chicken bone, goggles will always help.

Comment

Everything needs to change both sides of the isle. The Dems with Pelosi and Schumer are not the answer. Clinton was not the answer that is clear on the Trump victory. Until we get common sense people at the national level who give a **** about US people it will never change. To much money and politics, to many deep pockets. After 65 these nuts both side need to have exams yearly for competence or incompetence if you will. Pelosi is one step away from the sequel of one flew over the cuckoos nest. Both sides make good points but to hear the differences from both sides is insane. Who has the better weed cause I want some. Hear is the cycle. Dems are in office raise taxes. People get bent vote Rep. The Reps come in and cut taxes and spending but now cannot pay for anything. Rep get voted out Dems back in say because of the Reps we now have to raise taxes to pay for what they did. Just a vicious cycle. They all need to go. Don't lose sleep over this either way as has been going on way to long and there is no end in sight.

Comment

Everything needs to change both sides of the isle. The Dems with Pelosi and Schumer are not the answer. Clinton was not the answer that is clear on the Trump victory. Until we get common sense people at the national level who give a **** about US people it will never change. To much money and politics, to many deep pockets. After 65 these nuts both side need to have exams yearly for competence or incompetence if you will. Pelosi is one step away from the sequel of one flew over the cuckoos nest. Both sides make good points but to hear the differences from both sides is insane. Who has the better weed cause I want some. Hear is the cycle. Dems are in office raise taxes. People get bent vote Rep. The Reps come in and cut taxes and spending but now cannot pay for anything. Rep get voted out Dems back in say because of the Reps we now have to raise taxes to pay for what they did. Just a vicious cycle. They all need to go. Don't lose sleep over this either way as has been going on way to long and there is no end in sight.
                Maybe this will help you

http://www.k12reader.com/term/to-vs-too-vs-two/

Comment

When in doubt and can't retort...always key on spelling.

I've been told by the most supreme liberal being on here he's to smart to deal with spelling

Comment

When in doubt and can't retort...always key on spelling.

I've been told by the most supreme liberal being on here he's to smart to deal with spelling
                    Sorry. Just a pet peeve of mine just like driving 55 on the Merritt in the left lane and not moving over to let traffic pass.

To be clear, I agree with everything you say. The Republican AND Democrats are taking us all for a ride and laughing all the way to the bank. We need term limits

Comment

4) He will appoint 2 more SCOTUSes and hundreds more federal over the next 7 years

Comment

4) He will appoint 2 more SCOTUSes and hundreds more federal over the next 7 years
                        How awesome is that??!!!

As for impeachment not sure if you are aware but a sitting president cannot be impeached because someone does not like the job he is doing. He had to have done something illegal.

MAGA

Comment

How awesome is that??!!!

As for impeachment not sure if you are aware but a sitting president cannot be impeached because someone does not like the job he is doing. He had to have done something illegal.

MAGA

Can you push for someone to be impeached if you have your feelings hurt?

Comment

We need term limits
                            Amen to that

Comment

He'll be out before 2020, max Jan 21, 2021

Comment

Can you push for someone to be impeached if you have your feelings hurt?
                                Sorry Snowflake

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X