Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Watch it Staples dad. You could become the next Wilton.
    Staples you have gotten very lucky lately, and I wouldn't be too cocky, you almost lost your 3 goal lead over Darien; a bunch of lax players, and also almost lost to Trumbull. If i were you I'd reel in some of this gloating because you're not as good as you think. sit down shut up.

Comment

Good luck to the 3 fciac teams left
      Go get 2

Comment

Jealous much? Just because the Staples players are better than you at soccer, smarter than you and going to better colleges than your daughter don't be haters.
        you staples people are too much. Over the top, chest beaters. Bunch of clowns. Big time bozo's with the F@ke T1t wives, plastic surgery and lumbering daughters

Comment

you staples people are too much. Over the top, chest beaters. Bunch of clowns. Big time bozo's with the F@ke T1t wives, plastic surgery and lumbering daughters
          This made me laugh, especially "lumbering" as an adjective, so funny.

Comment

Motor boatin sons of bitches!

Comment

Staples you have gotten very lucky lately, and I wouldn't be too cocky, you almost lost your 3 goal lead over Darien; a bunch of lax players, and also almost lost to Trumbull. If i were you I'd reel in some of this gloating because you're not as good as you think. sit down shut up.
              Kendrick Lamar guy is back. Norwalk, Trumbull and St. Joes angry dads being trolled again. You guys need to get a little wiser that some guy in Granby is playing you.

Comment

Kendrick Lamar guy is back. Norwalk, Trumbull and St. Joes angry dads being trolled again. You guys need to get a little wiser that some guy in Granby is playing you.
                What was said about st joes? Norwalk and trumbull dads have been done for a while now so they should be on to club season by now
                The staples ridgefield game is a huge deal- the fciac is well represented

Comment

2 things:

-It was a 2 goal lead twice but never a 3 goal lead.

-You are what your record says you are. Record says Staples is pretty good.

Comment

nah.....sorry, but he's not the K Lamar guy. Dat be me! I haven't chimed in on this donnybrook.
                    BUT you, the loud mouth that mistook the poor Granby Pop can "Bioacth be humble and sit down"!!!!!

haha

Comment

2 things:

-It was a 2 goal lead twice but never a 3 goal lead.

-You are what your record says you are. Record says Staples is pretty good.
                      Not good enough apparently. All those stud ecnl and npl players couldn’t get it done

Oh well, at least two fciac teams won the two biggest divisions in the state and the ccc trolls can be quiet until next august.

Comment

Most Dominant FCIAC Teams in Past 4 Years...

St. Joseph Ridgefield
                        FCIAC Semis 3 4
                        FCIAC Finals 3 3
                        FCIAC Titles 1 2
                        CT Semis (L & LL) 3 4
                        CT Finals (L & LL) 3 3
                        CT Titles (L & LL) 3 1

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X